Familiarity

Izzy POV

There's that weird dream again. The one with that hot chick in it. Yeah, I know there are always hot chicks involved with my dreams, I am a guy. But this one is different. She's hot. I mean the same really hot one from my dreams, only slightly different. In my dreams she appears more heavenly, more angelic. She has this flaming red hair unlike any natural hair color I have ever seen.

Her body is to die for, sculpted like a stripper in a high prices strip joint. I wonder why I keep dreaming about her. I never met this chick before. Believe me if I had, I wouldn't have let her get away. She is the most beautiful thing I've seen in my whole life. And I've been with a lot of chicks, trust me.

The first time I dreamed of her, she walked up on me and pressed her small breasts to my chest while she whispered in my ear. Even though I had been in a delirium at the time, I remember every detail very clearly. Her eyes are the brightest blue I've ever seen, sapphire and cobalt. Her red hair had cascaded down onto my bare chest.
Mmmm and that whisper. The sound of my name had never sounded more delightful than it had coming off her pink lips.

Now here I am seeing those eyes again. This is too fucking unreal. I wish my brain would think. She's lying beneath me, my body covering hers. I can feel her soft body pressed against mine. A warmth comes from her skin like a heroin rush in my veins. Damn, these dreams feel fucking real.
Are they? No, come on Izz, they're just fucking dreams. Maybe I'm just high as fuck.

I look down on her, on those twinkling deep blue gems. My hand covers her mouth with my hand. I can see a fear resignation in her eyes. I can smell the smell of her perfume. It was light and breezy and barely there. Through my bare chest pressed to hers I can feel her heart pounding.

She blinks with a tear in her eye. It's then, for some reason, that I realize this is not some fucked up dream, this is real. The first thing that came to my mind was that Nikki Sixx had send me a hooker. That would be something Nikki did. I ask her if he sent her, but she shakes her head no. I take a closer look at her appearance again. She looks like a god damn time traveler. Her clothes didn't fit this era. Nor did her hair cut, or lack of hair cut. I don't want to scare her so I get up off her and make her say she wont scream if I move my hand. I let her go and wait for her to answer why she just suddenly appeared in my room.

Don't get me wrong. I don't mind having chicks sneak in on me to wake me up. As long as they get into action before I open my eyes. Nothing beats waking up to a blow job or a chick straddling your junk. But this one? She sits pressed to the headboard, wide-eyed like I'm going to rape her or something. While fucking her does seem pretty damn appealing, I'm not the sort of guy who just takes it. That's more of a Nikki Sixx thing. And you know how I feel about him.

I watch her from the opposite of the room, leaning against the dresser. The light is dim in here and I have the strange urge to look at her closely. So I turn on a light. I'm not sure that was such a wise decision. It makes my head start to throb. But I can see the timid beauty so much easier now. Then I think of how I must look to her. Shit maybe I had better turn the light back off. But fuck it, I feel like having a Slash moment here.

"So, Mary-Jane..." I drag from my cigarette.

"My name is Mary Josaphine." She corrects me. I look up at her and her demeanor has appeared to calm a bit. I can't help but chuckle. A second ago she looked like a timid fawn caught in head lights.

"Yeah, whatever darlin'." I shrug it off. Even if she is a hooker, even if Nikki Sixx sent her somehow, I don't really wanna get to know her. She's way too beautiful for me to even waste my time. Plus I have dope. What the fuck else do I really need? I draw slowly from my cigarette as I eyeball her.