Chandeliers and stripper poles

Izzy POV

I really must say, almost dying has been worth it. Seriously. I would do this shit over and over again, just to hear her say those words to me for the rest of my life. "I need you, Izzy. I love you you stupid jerk" I mean, fuck, Sixx punched that big ass needle right into my heart and I still feel like this was the best night of my entire life. Fuck karma. I got my  girl back!

Now I'm sitting in a van heading back to LA. My back is resting against the sidewall, my girl between my stretched out legs, cuddling up to me. She's right where I want her to be. Damn, who would have thought I'd ever fall that hard for a chick? But I have. It's official. I'm in love. And for some reason, even through the smack, I think I'm actually happy for once.

I bury my nose in her hair and inhale deeply the smell. She smells so fucking delicious. I close my eyes as my lips trace her neck. She giggles and I think it's the most adorable thing I ever heard. I want her so fucking bad. Perhaps enough to amend never having fucked a virgin. I can't cut back the groan that escapes my throat.

"Fuck, Izz. Slow down, man. You almost died last night." I hear Slash chuckle.

He's sitting next to Stevie, right in front of me and tries unsuccessfully to get something out of the case he's sitting on. Axl is spread out on the passenger seat, resting his booted feet on the dash board. Every once in a while I can see his eyes probing me. I know he's just making sure I'm ok. Duff is driving. I wonder if he's sober enough to do so. But I'm sure as shit I didn't cheat death last night to die in a fucking car accident. Nope, I'm feeling pretty fucking invincible today.

Whose car is that anyway? I'm pretty sure none of us has a car. Who the fuck would even give us a car? Nikki?

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask Slash, who is still trying to open that case beneath him.

"I'm trying to get to my guitar, man." He says and finally manages to snake his hand inside.

The rest of the trip is pretty serene. We chat with the guys. We cuddle. We kiss. We touch. Pretty much disgust the hell out of everyone. But fuck them. Goddammit I think I have earned my right to gush romance from my pores and paint it onto all of their faces. Hello, almost died last night, remember? Almost lost this girl, remember?

"So that's Nikki Sixx's mansion, huh?" Slash says, as we approach the huge driveway. It has a huge iron gate with spikes on top. On top of the pillars are menacing looking Gargoyle statues. The house is dark and creepy looking. It reminds me of something out of Hansel and Gretel, like a Halloween gingerbread house. One thing for sure, it had Sixx all over it.

"Why the fuck would he need that much space? This is nuts." Slash says seeming almost giddy.

"Maybe he needs a room for each of his girls." Stevie chuckles and Slash joins him with a knowingly snicker.

"Oh man, being that rich must be fucking awesome." Slash goes on with worshiping Nikki Sixx's premises. "I mean can you fucking imagine?"

I barely can cut back a snort. This is insane. I don't even have a clue why the fuck we are here. Nikki suddenly offered me and my girl to stay a few days at his place. Why the fuck would he do something like that? I don't trust him. But he seemed sincere at the time. And, what other fucking choice do I have? Hollywood or Sunset Boulevard? No, I couldn't drag church girl into the streets.

Nikki was actually pretty cool about it. He told me to make myself at home. Told me the name of his home security company if there were any stalker fans around. He gave me his security code, 666, like I couldn't have figured out that one on my own. He gave me the number to his dealer. He gave me the keys to his cars, and there was like six of them here. I'm pretty sure one is to a Harley considering it says Harley on the key. This might not be so fucking bad.