22-🔞Initiation Party🔞

Author POV

"Aah! Ngh! No matter how wrecked you leave me! I'm still going to my fraternity tomorrow!" Jimin moaned loudly getting fucked like a ragdoll by a jealous possessive Jungkook.

"You want to be smart with me! I said you ain't going!"

"Watch me!!" Jimin moaned holding onto the bedsheets to Jungkook's furious dick thrusting into his tight ass. He knew this was going to be a problem and now he must take it.

However Jimin doesn't know how far Jungkook is going to go to disrupt his peace where he's going to be placed at now. It will show to everyone on campus, that someone is too crazy over a certain student and only loads of embarrassment is what awaits him.

Jungkook was so mad, he didn't know how to act or control his impulses, he doesn't want to sleep alone after having Jimin with him or worst knowing he's in a house with horny frat boys and he knows just alluring and beautiful Jimin is.

He looked down at Jimin as he fucked him, wanting to just wreck him and take the beautiful boy to the fraternity himself. Then tell everyone to fuck off or he'll flunk everyone that comes into contact with him, however that will be going overboard on a student's privacy.

" If you join prepare yourself to see me in all corners! I'm not leaving you alone with them dirty boys!"

"What!! You can't just invade my life that way!" Jimin cried out still getting violently fucked into the bed, thinking what crazy mess is he in now, there's no controlling his maniac professor.

"You'll see! You want to do what you want! Well so will I!" Jungkook growled not letting him speak and just kissed him senseless, thrusting his cock into the tight hole like a beast in heat. All he wanted to hear was Jimin's slapping his skin violently to his hard thrusts.

Who knows what kind of embarrassment he'll be put through, Jimin thought, well he don't know he's going to become so popular especially for having the hottest professor on campus behind him like a puppy.

Jimin knew at this point arguing with Jungkook was useless because there's no knocking sense into him. He's just going to do his thing and ignore his professor with his nonsense.

Maybe he can escape his suffocating behavior, however Jimin is dreaming because that ain't never happening. Jungkook is now more determined than ever to invade Jimin's private life.

"Ah! Ngh! Ah! You going to wreck me! I can't feel my low back!" Jimin moaned out loudly trying to escape Jungkook's deadly grip on his body and his hard cock pounding his insides.

Jungkook didn't even know where to begin thinking but he did have to give Jimin food since they haven't eaten plus he must do homework, so he can't let out all his raging emotions right now.

He just couldn't hold all he had to say, so he took Jimin by the jaw kissing him breathless and fucked him with all his force, Jimin's cum spurt for the third time on his pelvis while the clench squeezed Jungkook's cock making him bust his hot cum inside the tight ass he's so possessive over.

Jimin moaned uncontrollably in the sloppy tongue kiss with Jungkook as his prostate got over stimulated since someone didn't stop thrusting and wasn't going to until the good tightness miked his cock dry.

"You're crazy! Let me breathe and my body is numb! Like always you completely over reacting!" Jimin hissed once Jungkook took his dick out of him, he collapsed on the bed breathing heavily hoping now he has a break from this sex maniac, once he goes to the fraternity but no he won't.