20-🔞Over Obsessive🔞

A/N!!‼️Please Read!!

Sorry if pictures are kinda of weird with huge spaces, I don't know what glitch is causing those huge spaces! Sorry for the inconvenience but it's wattpad being faulty! Thanks for reading!!

Author POV

Jimin woke up, getting squeezed by his professor, he sighed to wanting to breathe and not think crazy things. He's sure that he can't take Jungkook seriously, if he would then most probably he will get his heartbroken because he's a man who needs to fuck all the time, he's not stable.

He wants none of it, he's decided to just use Mr.Jeon for his benefit and just receive all he gives him, with no emotions attached, it's how he'll get through this and focus on the important thing which is studying and getting his degree in law.

"I wish I could stay in my dorm at least some days but this man.....ugh.." Jimin sighed knowing it might be a problem and he can't escape with such an over obsessive man who doesn't leave him alone.

"What are you mumbling about?" Jungkook asked quietly, pulling Jimin back into his strong embrace.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking that I must appear in my dorm, they gotta see me from time to time" Jimin said cautiously, picking his words wisely, since his professor spontaneous.

"Well you can go but only some minutes! I told you that you ain't staying there anymore, I need you by my side to teach you" Jungkook answered sternly making Jimin roll his eyes, exactly what he thought.

"Don't be rolling your eyes at me! Remember I'm your teacher and I can punish you, with something hard and thick" Jungkook warned rubbing his morning erection on Jimin's naked ass.

He whimpered not wanting to go wrecked to the university and it's time he be a little stern too, in speaking up to his professor, Jimin has realized he can dominate this man, if he likes him so much.

"Get that thing away from me Mr.Jeon! No way am I having sex now! I need to be in classes to not lose anymore material because of your fault! I'll dissapear and you won't find me if you be using my body for sex all the time !"

"Get another person to fuck!" Jimin snapped back actually blushing that he had the courage to say all that, especially with Jungkook just stunned, staring at him blown away.

He didn't know what to expect from him, however it felt good to demanded his points and position into this chaotic relationship.

"You can't get away from me! I'll look for you in every corner of the world!"

"Sure you will!" Jimin laughed in his face, getting out of his grip then walking towards the bathroom, naked, he acted bolder than he felt but he was able to prove he was right about his professor.

Jungkook just stared at that beautiful perfect ass while squeezing his hard aching cock, no way was he going to stay teased, especially with his student acting so sassy.

"In your dreams you leaving me this way!" Jungkook growled jumping out of the bed and grabbing Jimin suddenly, making him scream when he was thrown over his strong shoulder.