21-🔞Desperate Choices🔞

Author POV

"I said stop Mr. Jeon! You've definitely lost your mind now!" Jimin mumbled in between breathless forced kisses, he pushed Jungkook away but he was too persistent.

"I'm too angry Jimin! Everyone wants what's mine now! I don't want you with those bastards!!"

"We not in a relationship Mr.Jeon! We just having sex and you're barely teaching me anything unless it's with your dick!" Jimin spat angrily pushing Jungkook off him. He was fed up with the suffocation and clingy behavior of his crazy professor.

"Now everyone will think we together because of your crazy outburst! So I want you to stay away from me all day! We'll meet each other at night after I join the fraternity my father belonged to!"

"You don't know my family problems all you care about are your hidden desires but not other's private situations! So I suggest you leave me alone!" Jimin finished saying sprinting out of Jungkook's arms and out of the office.

"Jimin wait!" Jungkook called out but just got the door slammed in his face and his mind halted to all he was going to say. He felt bad but at the same time angry and super jealous.

Jungkook wanted to control Jimin's decisions yet he knew he couldn't, he's a professor who has a job to do however not the one you would think. It's not an error he teaches law, he'll navigate his way around this situation his way.

Although all Jimin told him hurt his heart to the core and it would be true, that many would hate the pretty student because his fault but at the same time others can want him too.

"Fuck! My mind is a mess! He's really gotten into me" Jungkook mumbled leaving the office to find Taehyung looking for him.

"What the hell Jungkook! Are you really trying to just tell everyone you fucking your student!? At least before you was a little discreet but now you're just being shameless and fucking crazy!" Taehyung hissed seeing his cousin who has an important reputation to keep is just fucking everything up.

"Shut up! I don't give a fuck! He's my responsibility! I'm going to make him the best lawyer ever! He's going to graduate top his class! Besides he's mine!" Jungkook growled pushing Taehyung out of the way and heading to his office then to the classroom.

Taehyung just stood there stupefied of how obsessed Jungkook is acting over someone and he's most probably thinking Jimin definitely didn't want this attention.

Well he was right, Jimin felt so uncomfortable to everyone looking at him mumbling or devious stares of envy to what people were guessing of what they think, they knew was going on.

Many know Mr. Jeon's reputation of being flirty and a seducer, especially of him fucking his students on the downlow for good grades. Then many swoon over him even if he's a fuck boy who plays with others easily, they want him real bad, regardless.

However they've never seen him attached or concentrated on one particular person, not to mention being jealous. So curiosity has many spiked of just what the hell is going on.

Jimin now felt more alone than ever and he just might need new friends, to ignore all this attention. It's choices he must take that might make his professor more pissed off but he don't care. Things are just starting in the university and he definitely needs distraction.

Suddenly Jungkook entered the classroom and the mumbling died down, he discreetly looked over to Jimin but got completely ignored by him. He looked down to his notes like he was scribbling something.

Jungkook sighed feeling frustrated that all was kind of fine before but now it's totally not and he doesn't know how to approach the situation, that Jimin doesn't lash out at him again.