14-🔞Infatuated🔞

Author POV

Just as Jimin feared it happend, he don't know how much time passed and he was still stuck to his professor's cock.

He was a sweating mess with cum dripping down his pelvis to it getting fucked out of his dick various times, his lips and nipples swollen to how long they've been getting sucked on.

All he wonders is how will he get through this since this man apparently has an infatuation with his body particularly with his ass that he don't get his cock out of it.

It's also the big huge problem that you fucking with your professor inside his office on campus grounds while class in session or people are walking around, then what Mr. Jeon just said makes him know this man a lunatic.

He realizes it was a big mistake to get into Mr. Jeons bed and that he should have given it further thought before heading to his apartment that night.

Now this tense situation has him stuck in between, one he has to do it, so he could pass and second if he don't do it this crazy man will ruin his studies and maybe his career forever.

Yet he cannot deny the way this man claiming his body has him weak, his grip and hot breathing on his neck makes his skin shiver or feeling how his tongue tasting every part of him desperately.

Jimin cant help but cling onto his body as his pink hole keeps receiving his dick.

" Ah! Mr. Jeon we should soon stop!..Ah!.Ngh!!...I have to go...I have class and you have a meeting!...Aah!!....We'll see each other later!!" Jimin tried saying between moans while his professor sucked on his lips.

Jungkook knew, however he didn't want to stop he wanted more,more and more, he stared at the beautiful fucked out red flushed face, loving to know he's feeling every dick thrust he's giving deep inside him.

Lots of hidden emotions stored specially desire, lust and jealousy of this man being too pretty, it's not his way of dealing things because Jungkook likes fast sex and on with their lives.

Not something like this, that he can't control his dick 10x worst than before, Jimin's curvy body and alluring appearance has come to hypnotize him and invade his life.

"Mr. Jeon!!" Jimin called out again because he wasn't reacting only devouring him with his lustful eyes, lost in thought.

"Fuck Taehyung! I'll make him wait!!" Jungkook answered coming up with a good excuse to keep on thrusting into his tight ass, he held his hips and kept slamming him on his dick.

"But I have class Mr. Jeon do you really want the best for me or ruin my university life before it starts!!" Jimin protested trying to knock some common sense into him.

Jungkook realized he's being selfish again and thinking about his own needs, it's true his parents were paying his tuition to study not cut classes and be having sex with him.

He might get in trouble and really then hate him for messing with his studying hours.

"I'm sorry baby I know but hold on a little bit you're body feels too good and I still have to feed you!" Jungkook sighed breathlessly smashing him to his lips inhaling his hot moans as he kissed him senseless.

Jimin was a moaning mess, rippling his body to his prostate being abused since this morning, now and it will also be tonight, all he knows is that he'll put on a fight if his professor don't let him study he must put some boundaries, so he don't get seduced all the time.

Luckily Jungkook changed the condom before cumming for a second time because right now it's shredded to pieces to the desire of being inside the good tightness that's milking his cock.