2-🔞Private Tutoring🔞

Author POV

"Yes Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook got up from his chair closing the door with the lock and Jimin thought what's going on he just might have a heart attack. He walked up to Jimin staring at him seductively leaning him against his desk.

"I've been watching you Jimin and I think you just might need private tutoring ones only I can give you, tell me are you interested? I can make you pay attention and learn quickly"

Jimin thought he might faint to having this hot man so close to his face he's still wondering what's going on.

"Really? Do you have time and how much might this cost me?" Jimin fumbled to say since he was so nervous but this would help him greatly.

"I have all the time in the world since it would be at night in my place and you can pay me with your body"

Jimin stood there frozen of what he just heard with his body? He thought meaning sex.

Sex with this sexy older man even though he's only been fucked once and that was in highschool which means he's practically still a virgin and how does his teacher know he likes men he wonders.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked already knowing the answer but he had to know if maybe there was someone out of campus.

"No sir I don't! Is this like OK? I mean I'm an adult but I don't know what to say I do need the extra help but I've only done it one time! What kind of game you playing!"

Jungkook's dick twitched quickly a tight hole he thought this even better he didn't answer since he had to use his seducing methods.

So he stayed silent and just leaned down pressing his lips onto Jimin's plump ones kissing them lightly, he thought this was a dream and he's still sleeping in his dorm but it wasn't it was real.

Jimin thought what does he have to lose as this just might help him out not to mention he's getting kissed by his hot professor to be in his bed at night sounded too tempting.

"Is this a game or something maybe it's a test right!" Jimin suddenly said in between the kiss thinking he definitely failed already.

Jungkook smiled leaning back, then going to his desk drawer scribbling in a little card giving it to Jimin.

"This my address, come to my place tonight at 7pm see for yourself what I'm saying is true, you are gifted I see lots of promise and potential in you I could make you be the best, now run along to your other class don't want you to be late" Jungkook said unlocking the door.

Jimin's mind was numb as he walked out of the classroom he's still wondering what the fuck just happened and how did he say yes.

He doesn't know Mr. Jeon maybe he's a sick man in the head or something but no that didn't fit  he's a professor in one of the best universities in the world so it doesn't match for him not to be in his right mind or how was he so forward.

"Maybe he knew I wouldn't say no but this kind of illegal!" Jimin muttered under his breath stepping into his other class red as a tomato.

He tried calming down to everyone staring of what could have happened but the teacher called everyone's attention as Jimin rushed to sit down in his desk.

His mind kind of stopped working for the whole day and as night approached he wondered if he should go or not but then he thought if he doesn't go he might get on his professor's bad side then he'll never graduate.