1-Hot Teacher

Republished again, January 9, 2023

Jungkook POV

It's been such a messy summer for me getting a nasty divorce that I thought would never end.

She was such a greedy bitch even if I was the one who fucked up for having an affair, yeah I know the law very well so I knew she would hit me by that side of accusing me of adultery.

I tried to say I'm sorry but she didn't want to believe or listen to my redemption then fuck it, I know I have this debility for some of my students but it's just sex.

We both adults but I didn't think she would come that day to my office and it was unlocked so she caught me fucking.

Anyway that's over now and this new year I'm single and I'm definitely in need of something fresh then the plus side no strings attached to anyone anymore.

I can do what I want with who I want and I always like the start of the year to see new students aspiring to be successful lawyers but also looking for what I might be interested in.

No one refuses me but of course I'm not such a bad sight to look at especially my rough sex everyone likes.

So as I park and get out fixing my suit I can't help but smile wide as everyone greets me because I'm free and I'll definitely be having someone tonight fucking their brains out in my bed.

Author POV

Mr. Jeon walked into the huge campus feeling different, he knows how good looking he's 28 yrs old has black wavy hair, perfect sculpted face with a killer buff body any girls dream man.

(Professor Jeon Jungkook, 28, I have a thing for older JK 😜)

He felt free after a couple of toxic months then he left to half his fortune with his wife plus some estates

He needs distraction and his mind been wanting to be with a beautiful boy tonight as many go to his multiple classes daily since he swings both ways.

Many say gay sex better than straight sex the hole is tighter and after fucking many girls maybe it's time for a change.

It was 7:30 in the morning and Mr. Jeon's classes were always full a hot sight to look at with a smart mind such an alluring combination you just want to pay attention.

Jungkook headed to his classroom sitting on his desk drinking his coffee getting ready to see the fresh meat. Now he's single and he's gonna get his fuck on in every way he wants but instead it's just going to be with only one.

He'll be too captivated to even give attention to anyone else in a couple of minutes students started entering greeting him. Some with flirty smiles already knowing they going to love the class to the hot professor, as the class got full he got ready to give his introduction.