Good Girl

Lena's POV

Fuck was I hot for this woman. She literally blown my mind and she wasn't done as she grabs my body and make me sit next to her so she can get off the bed.

I'm seat there, my hands behind my back, looking up into her eyes, and I admit that I felt vulnerable at that moment because she has all the power, she can do everything to me, and I love that sensation because I feel safe with her.

She was still in her uniform, looking so damn sexy as I watch her smirk at me.

"Stay on the bed and get on your knees baby." she orders softly as I was wandering what she was going to do now. and I was excited about whatever it was because it was with her so I obey as she helps me.

Then, she strokes my cheeks and slide her hands along my neck, down to my shoulders and she encourages me to turn away from her and I did. Once that done, I feel her get closer and slide her strong hands over my hips as her hot breath is brushing my skin at the crook of my neck making my heart instantly pick up.

"Bend over for me." she orders again as at this I just get thrills all over my body because I don't think she ever talk to me like that. I mean we do dirty talk from time to time, but this dominance and authority in her voice addressing to me is very much new and very, very appealing.

So I do as she asked, having just my front to support my body since my hands are cuffed. I have my ass in the air and my face press against the mattress as I feel her drive her hand along my back from my ass to my neck for I know how much she loves to touch my skin, especially my back.

"Now spread your legs Mrs. Adams Foster." she whispers in my ear and I almost moan at her word, at the way she said it.

And I didn't wait to spread them to be completely open for her, I can even feel the air brushing my sensitive pussy lips and by now I know that she going to take me from behind and I'm wetter that I've even been.

"Good girl." She says spanking my ass once again.

"Uhh..." I gasp and moan feeling like I could explode already for the buildup is insane. Why the hell didn't we do that sooner??

"Don't move. Wait for me, my love." she then says as she loses contact with my skin and in that position, I can't see what she's doing. I can only hear her taking off her belt, I can hear her pants sliding down her legs, and then the closet' door open. She's moving around some stuff and then I hear this familiar noise that our strap on does when we get it out of its case.

That one we don't use often, but when we do it's usually me that where it for Stef loves when I grab her with it on. I mean since that first time in her car with a strap on, she was shy to admit that she loves when I fuck her with it, but sometimes she can't help but ask for it, and I can make her moan in such way with that, it's insane and I love it.

Now when she wears it, it's often when she is tired, and don't have much energy but still want to be the one who please me. she would lay back, and I would sit on the toy pleasuring myself on it, rolling my hips until I explode, and she would watch me with such admiration in her eyes, that I love when we do that as well.

Right now, it seems that I'm going to see another side of her. I guess going down to the precinct and fuck her there was something that pissed her off as much as it aroused her, which right now I'm very grateful for because I'm dripping, I can feel it on my thighs, and my pussy is contracting from need and frustration, so...

"I see you're dripping again babe. Do you need something?" Stef says as I can feel her approach me and slide her hands on my hips until the hard is literally between my legs, but not where I want it which is deep within my pussy.