With My Love

Lena's POV

God did I missed that woman. There's no word to describe how alive she makes me feels. I simply feel complete again when she's so close to me. She's beautiful, and I plan on making her feel just as good as she made me feel, so I kissed her.

I roll on my side to slide my hand along her face, down her neck and keep kissing her sweet lips that still taste like my cum. I slide my hand back in her short hair, and that sensation I swear is the best, the softest, I absolutely love it.

Finally, I could feel her again. How in the hell did we drift apart when we can make such beautiful love like this? I feel even more stupid now than before. She's my everything, why did I thought that I could feel at least a little bit good in another woman's arms? That is beyond me. It makes no sense.

I open my mouth and let her slide her tongue in as I position myself on top of her. I'm naked, but she still has her pajama's on as I trail kisses on her jawline down to her neck when I felt her body tense a little, I open my eyes but keep kissing her until she pushed me off of her and sit up.

"Lena, I... I'm sorry, I can't..." she says, sitting up and sliding her hands into her hair as I sit next to her.

"What? What is it babe?" I ask for we were so good, close like this.

"I... I just can't, okay." she says as she stands up and I can't let her go just like this. I don't want this moment to end. I want to make love to my wife; I want to spend the night in her arms. Just one night where she decides not to be angry at me.

"Baby, wait. Honey, look at me, look at me." I say as I grab her hand and stand up, putting myself in front of her so she wouldn't go.

"Tell me what's in your head. Tell me, babe." I say, looking into her troubled eyes.

"Lena..." she sighs.

"Please." I say back.

"I... I can't erase the image of... of you and her in my head... I can't stop thinking about it... I... I hate it." she says, desperate by the fact that I did this to her.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry baby, but please, let me help you. Let me help you get this image out of your head. I can do it babe, I can." I almost beg.

"But how?" she says, very close to cry by now, but I know she won't, not now.

"With my love. Because I love you Stef, with all my heart, with every fiber of my body. I'm still so crazy in love with you baby."

"Only me?" she asks in such a vulnerable voice.

"Only you, I swear. It has always been you since the day I saw you at that bench, and it will always be only you until my last breath, I promise you that. I'll never ever stop loving you and only you. Forever my love." I say, looking deeply into her eyes as she was becoming sensitive and with that, I kiss her, stepping forward to make her step back toward the bed while I unbutton her pajama shirt, take off her pants and panties, and then push my naked wife on our bed...

I get on top of her, between her legs as I keep kissing her lips endlessly until it becomes hard to breath, and we are forced to pull apart.

"You smell so good, baby." I whisper as I kiss down her neck, breathing her in as if it's the first time that I touch her body. And that body, dear God is a masterpiece. She's so curvy and sexy and hot, and her skin... Lord do I love that skin as I slide my hand all over her thigh, her side and I lick her neck up behind her ear as she shivers and squirms under my touch.

I slide down just a little to be able to reach her chest with my mouth as I start taking good care of her breasts, of her sweet and hard pink nipples that I lick and suck while my hand can't stop wondering to her ass. I can now feel how wet she is when I suck on her nipple and her hip lift from the bed making me feel her pussy on my lower belly.