Still A Grateful Citizen

Lena's POV

After our little sexcapade in the car two weeks ago, it's like the little spark between us became even stronger than usual, just like the beginning of our relationship when everything was fresh and new, just like when we would made love for hours and hours, except that back then, we had way more time giving that we just had one kid. Now we have five and sex became harder because we are so busy, and so tired and even when we have a little time, it must be silent, but that doesn't mean that I don't like it. Sure, it's better when we can freely express what we are feeling at the moment, but I guess it makes the moment where we can even more precious and exciting.

Something changed in Stef. I think she's less angry at me, I even think that maybe she forgave me already. One thing is sure though, this year made us stronger. We hurt like hell, but at the end of the day, if we can survive all of that happened to us this year, I think we can survive anything. Our love for each other is so strong and is getting stronger day by day. We have good foundation and that is an essential thing, and something that I will do anything to protect.

I know that just because we are good now, doesn't mean we will be good forever, a relationship is hard work, and I don't plan on taking what we have for granted anymore. What I learn this year is that I could lose everything at any moment, with only one bad choice, and I must protect my marriage and my family at all costs because they are all my life.

In the meantime, I don't want Stef and I to fall back in the routine again. I know that this is life, and we eventually will, but I don't want that to happen so soon. Not when we just recovered from, I think, the biggest low of our marriage, well... so I thought...

So, today, it was Saturday, Brandon is at his dad's, Jude at Taylor's, Callie wanted to go to Girls United and Mariana is at Emma's for a school project. This was the perfect occasion for Stef and I to get a little alone time, but unfortunately she's at work...

However, I'm still a grateful citizen, and I think it's time that I bring my now wife some donuts again down to the station.

However, I won't go wearing that sexy ass jumpsuit like I did years ago. I want something that would make people think that it's just a casual and innocent visit to my partner even though this definitely won't be casual, or innocent for that matter.

Besides, I don't need her to want to touch me because she absolutely won't. I will touch her though, a lot, and she won't forget it anytime soon. I want her to blush when she will enter the station the next time, every time...

I swear I'm so horny these days it's insane. I didn't even let Stef go down on me yet, and I know that it's killing her, but I don't think she realizes that it's torture for me too. I admit that I wanted to give her a lesson for the way she spoke to me a few weeks ago and I honestly think that she understood very quickly. But then I still didn't let her taste me and lick me, which I know is her favorite thing, because I love it so damn much when she desires me so hard, when I don't let her get what she wants and she tries everything to get me to give in, but that I don't. I know it frustrated her a little bit, but that also spice things up between us, because now I know that this is floating around in her head more than usual, and I like that very much along with teasing her daily.

So, wearing just my casual clothes, I take the road and drive to Stef's work. I park and get down the car, not without the pink box full of donuts. I enter the precinct with more confidence than even, and I'm a bit disappointed when I don't see Stef around.

"Oh hi Lena? What are you doing here?" I hear Mike say as he's coming up behind me for his desk is right in front of Stef's.

"Hi Mike. I was just stopping by, dropping you guys some donuts. I was hoping to see Stef, but is she on a mission or something? I thought today was supposed to be desk duty." I say, hoping to God that my plan wasn't going to be ruin.