She's A Whore

Lena's POV

It was safe to say that Chandra was enjoying her own party, and honestly everyone does as well, except for one person.

Of course, that is Jenna. Not knowing that there is a cold between us, Chandra put us right next to her at the other end of the long table. Usually, we love it more than anything for it's so funny when we are all together like that, especially if Stef and Jenna are making bad jokes after bad jokes, making us all cry with laughter.

However, now it was different, and you could cut the tension with a knife between the three of us, which is making me wonder what Stef and she talked about earlier. Obviously, they talked about me, and surely about their relationship as well, but I have a bad feeling. I don't think this conversation went too well.

"Your attention everybody!" Chandra announces while hitting her glass of champagne with her spoon.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming like I do every year, and I learned my lesson, I'll do that before everyone is too drunk to listen!" she laughs, making us all laugh knowingly for that is very true. Sometimes those parties with only lesbians make us feel so comfortable that we let ourselves live, often a little too much.

"Already did that! I'm drunk as fuck!" Jenna shouts as everyone looked at her a bit confused, but still amused.

"We know honey, we know." Chandra jokes, as everyone laugh again, before she continues.

"So as I was saying, I'm very grateful that..." and before she could keep going Jenna interrupts her again.

"But what is the reason why I'm drunk, huh? Does somebody know? Because I'm going to tell you aaallll!" She says, her voice coming out funny as she makes very big gesture since she's not just tipsy, like she said she's really drunk as fuck as I can feel Stef tenses besides me.

"Lena, I don't feel it." Stef whispers into my ear, already exasperate.

"That would be because of our dear and perfect Lena over there! Everyone claps for Lena! Yeah!" Jenna says clapping her hand hysterically as I feel sick in my stomach while everyone's eyes are on me for a second, then back at her as I froze completely.

"Jenna, I'm warning you." I hear Stef whisper to her between her teeth as I can already see the fire forming in her eyes.

"Lena stole my girlfriend. Yep! Flat out stole her, even though she already has a wife mind you! Who would have thought, right? It was her boss on top of that! Apparently, she likes authoritarian people, after all she married a cop. Oh but that wasn't enough, right?" Jenna says ironically as I'm so chocked and humiliated that I put my head down and I don't dare say anything.

"Shut up Jenna! Shut your mouth before I lose my fucking mind!" Stef says raising her voice and her fists clenched.

"And here is our dear Stefanie! Oh, Stefanie! At the beck and call of her cheater of a wife, as always." She dares says as I wanted nothing more than to melt away for at that moment, I feel so ashamed and so guilty to put Stef through that.

"Jenna, stop that right now, you're making a fool of yourself, and I'm very, very close to explode. So you stop that, you hear me!" Stef whisper again angrily.

"Oh no, no, no! I want everyone to hear this! They all think Lena is the most perfect woman, you guys look at her like she's a saint. She's not! She's a whore and a..." and before she could say one more word, Stef put her hand out and slap her hard across the mouth, making everyone, including me, gasp out loud.

"You, fucking jealous bitch, you better shut the fuck up! You've always been jealous of Lena. Always since the beginning. You can't pull up with the fact that she's just a better person than you are. She's nicer, kinder, and everyone loves Lena instantly when you have to make effort so people can at least stand to be around you. You would dream to be the quarter of what she is, and you think that by exposing the only mistake that she made you're going to destroy her reputation, but you won't. I won't let you. Over my fucking dead body. Lena is my wife, and you will show her respect, because honey I swear to you, you never met the mean Stef, and you don't want to meet her." Stef says with such rage in her voice, as I don't think I've ever saw her being so protective of me. She usually is, but not that fiercely and that mean even more when I know that she's defending me against someone that she loves, and over something that I did that hurt her so badly.

Love Languages (BY: Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें