Smile A Little!

Lena's POV

Stef looks sexier than ever tonight. She's breath taking and I hate that she pushes me away every time I try to get a bit close to her. She didn't even tell me that she was going to cut her hair... it's beautiful and it's sexy as hell, but I'm not even the one that saw it first...

Since I've been better physically, her anger towards me slowly returns and I hated it more than anything. Yet I can't blame her... she needs time to process it, and we haven't even talk about it yet and we desperately need to, because otherwise I don't see how we're going to make it. She barely speaks to me at home, she avoids me like the plague, and I certainly don't have the right to touch her... she doesn't want me to, even holding her hand is not allowed and I don't even try anymore because when she pulls away, the level of rejection I feel is beyond anything I had ever known, I can feel it in all of my body... especially when I know that Stef is a physical person. When she loves, she touches, and now it doesn't even seem like she loves me anymore and I'm seriously wondering if I didn't break us for good...

When Stef left the kitchen earlier, I decided to give her a little space and so I stayed with Kelly who asked me multiple times if everything was okay. Of course, it wasn't, but I lied and pretend like everything was fine. I don't want to ruin her birthday, or anything like that.

But that was before I see some woman at the bar, her hands all over Stef's hair, touching her neck and stuff, I mean I'm going to commit a fucking crime. What the hell?! We don't even know her, she must be Kelly's co-worker or something like that, but either way, she's about to lose her damn hands as I see Stef smiling at her, chatting like she wasn't married.

So I walk straight to them, and stand right next to Stef, not even acknowledging her as I look right into that young woman eyes. I swear it's always the hot young things that try to hit on my wife.

"Excuse me, Lena Adams Foster, I don't think we've met. Anyway, this woman right here is my wife, so do you mind getting your hands off of her before I lose my ever-loving mind? And believe me, you don't want to see that honey." I say very seriously as she puts her hands off slowly, probably taken aback as I watch her face getting red.

"Lena! What the hell? Excuse her Marissa, she's..." Stef started as I stopped her right away.

"Oh no, don't excuse me at all. Don't you dare apologize for me, Stef." I say, now looking at my wife that seem to have lost her mind.

"I... I think I'm gonna go." The young girl says.

"Yeah, you do that." I say, still not getting my eyes off of Stef who is staring angry as hell at me, before she grabs my arm to pull me in a little quieter place.

"What the hell is wrong with you, huh!? We were just talking!" she says angrily, letting go of my arm.

"She can talk with her hands in her fucking pockets. And you can be mad at me all you want, Stefanie Adams Foster, but you're still my wife, no other's woman's hands are to be on you and certainly not when I'm around." I make clear, looking dead into her angry eyes.

"Oh so apparently we don't play by the same rules, huh? Being my wife didn't stop you from kissing another woman as I recall. Her hands could be on you, and it was no issue. You liked it even, because you needed attention, am I right? Well maybe I need attention too, how about that? How would you like that, Lena?!" she says, with so much venom mixed with pain in her voice. I know with that statement she wants to hurt me; I know it because that was my worst insecurity from the beginning of our relationship. She's the one who healed it, yet I did to her what she had to swear to me many times that she would never do to me, and she didn't...

"And now suddenly you have nothing to say? Of course you don't." she says, with so much disappointment in her voice and that is something that kills me every time. Every time that I look in her eyes and I don't see those sparks she used to have each single time that she would look at me.