Ren- where are you from jaune?? Pyrrha said you are bot from argus??

Jaune- ohh i am from arcadia it's a hidden kingdom outside from ther 4 kingdoms in remnant..

Weiss- i never geard about that kingdom..seriously arc...you are realky sucks when it comes to lying.

Jaune- i'm not lying schnee...my hometown is hidden away from the 4 kingdoms. My sister safron went to argus when she get marry. And i use to visit her when i got time. 

Ren- i see...are you okay that pyrrha has a lot of photos of you??

Jaune- i'm alright with that..

Ruby- huh you are not mad or even embarrass??

Jaune- why do i feel that?? If my sister send those letters to any entry it will be sure that she attache my photos on it..trust me guys

Yang- well it's good thing that pyrrha  has a photo of you..even when you were a baby..

Jaune- meh~ it's no biggie..

pyrrha- jaune you should visit your sister at argus. she is clearly misses you jaune..

jaune- i guess i should visit her..

pyrrha- uhh jaune let me ask you a very sensitive question..

jaune- okay..what is it??

pyrrha- jaune you are very out of your self for a week now.. is there a problem that you currently experience??

ren-i notice it too jaune. you are not of your self for a week now.  please tell us if something is bothering you..

jaune- i knew you notice it..sigh! well yes there is something is bothering me guy.. hope you won't hate me..

ruby-why would we do that? i think it's not a big deal..

jaune- no ruby..it is a big deal..

ruby-then tell us..so that we can help you...

jaune- well guys you see..you wonder that i am sucks when it comes to fighting..

yang- we know..so what about it..

jaune- guys look..the reason that i can't fight it's because i didn't learn how to fight..

yang- so what?? we can teach you..

jaune- no yang..aside from that my entry here is questionable...i mean i never accept here..i came here illegally..

nora- what do you mean??

jaune-it's my transcript. nora..i came here with fake transcript.

the entire room went silent much to jaunes fear until..

yang- is that all???

jaune- huh??

yang- what i mean is?? the whole time that you were acting weird it's because of that??

jaune- y-yeah??

weiss- i knew you were a scum!!! a faker!!! you should be expel.. you trash!!! no wonder you were weak!!

jaune- yeah i should-

ren- can you explain to us why did you do it??

jaune- well i was inspired by my great great grandparents and my family..plus i want to be a hero..i want to help many people as long as i could..and i want to make my parent proud..

ren-did your parents knew this??

jaune- well no..i snuck away and steal my family's heirloom..