Battle At The Docks

.

.

.

"If we defeat her here and now, the Singularity will be restored! Don't hesitate, even if she is human, Fujimaru."

"Archer seems to have many tricks up his sleeve and is close-range oriented too. That means..." As Ritsuka thought of her next course of action, her eyes wandered to Malzeno.

"Did you find a strategy?"

"Yeah! Malzeno, handle Captain Drake. Cu, you can fight Archer! Mash, keep guard to ensure Malzeno and Cu aren't harmed by any stray attacks!"

"A concrete plan! I like it," Cu said with a battle-hungry grin. "Hey, Malzeno, let's see who wins first!"

Malzeno craned his head to look look at Cu. "Guess I'll have to end this swiftly."

The cannons increased in numbers, making the Chaldeans take the initiative.

"Behind me!" Mash called out. Her shield became the barrier to block the bullets from Drake's flintlocks and her culver cannonballs.

As the dust began accumulating, two whirling blades came the smoke, causing Archer to jump in front of Drake to redirect them. However, at this moment, Malzeno appeared in a black billow to the left of Captain Drake.

"What?" Archer's face turned quickly, and he swiftly brought his staff to block the incoming dual blades.

"Now, Captain!"

"No need to tell me twice!"

The cannonballs focused on Malzeno, whose skin was covered in deep black scales. A mad grin formed on his face as multiple red energy clusters formed behind him as he jumped back.

Drake fired her cannons again, but this time, it was met with stalwart resistance from the red balls of energy that caused a cacophony of explosions, causing more smoke to appear.

Cu used this chance to follow up, jumping over Malzeno and thrusting his spear to target the green-haired Archer.

Archer's brown staff blocked Cu's Gae Bolg. Despite appearances, this Archer was beginning to remind Cu of the bastard with how this green-haired Archer excelled in close quarters.

Twirling his spear, Cu slammed the deadly barbed tip into the ground and swung it up, making tons of giant rocks fly at Archer.
With a delicate smile, Archer countered by shooting blasts of energy from his staff, each like a homing missile. Dust and debris rained across the deforming docks like a heavy downpour.

Malzeno created a regal silver and gold bow with a red gem in the middle. His free hand created multiple silver arrows, with the tip encased with a sharp ruby color.

Drake and Malzeno both sported grins as they released their attacks. Black round bullets clashed with dangerous arrows in a dance of destruction. Unfortunately for Malzeno, Drake's Flintlock Pistols were able to keep shooting.

Malzeno grimaced as he summoned his right wing to intercept the bullets, causing Drake to widen her eyes.

"What the hell!"

Taking Drake's moment of weakness, Malzeno summoned a spear-like arrow and jumped back as he moved his right wing from his face.
However, Malzeno aimed his bow behind Drake, who stood frozen as she felt something from behind her.

"I'm sensing something dangerous..."

The sound of an incoming attack reverberated ferociously. Drake turned her attention away from Malzeno to look behind her, but just as the incoming blast was about to cleave her, a spear-like arrow collided with the attack.