🎮𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢🎮 - 𝚁𝚑𝚎𝚊 𝚁𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚢 (𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚒)

Feeling fluffy today. sorry i disappeared for months. plz leave ideaasssssssssssss thxxxxxx

(some sort of plot for ya: You've been dating Demi for 6 months, things were going super well! You love each other very much so for her birthday you decided to surprise her with something she's been wanting forever! A playstation 5! Demi used to love gaming but with all her success she hasn't had much time to sit back and relax, but she took some time off so you thought it would the best time for it.)

It was getting late, well it was only like 10pm but you had a long day and you were tired. Rhea has been happy on her playstation for the past few hours. I'm so glad she was happy, she was lying on the bed, she had her headset on, laughing with her friends and a lot of excited cheers when she won her Fortnite games. It warmed my heart.

Although since she opened her playstation on her birthday 2 days ago, she's been worried that you think she's ignoring you, you know she's not. She acts so childish playing her games and you love nothing more than watching her have fun. You would sit next to her and watch her play games and even though she had her mic on she would turn to you often and mouth "I love you"'s. You did not feel ignored, but she was still worried no matter how much you reassured her.

---

You turned off all the lights and climbed into bed and laid down on Demi's chest, your whole body quite literally on top of her. She was playing a game of Fortnite and was talking to her friends, but she still wrapped her arms around you and gave you a kiss on the top of your head. You felt her not move or say anything for a few seconds so you knew she was worried again, about to turn her game off, you stopped her, you looked up at her and told her "Keep playing hunny, it's okay" you brushed some hair out of the way of her beautiful eyes.

"are you sure?" she asks, this makes you giggle, she is so sweet "Yes Dem, i'm sure. Have fun baby" you assure her again rubbing her side in a comforting manner. She just stares at you, looking between your eyes for any uncertainty. You climb up her toned chest give her a deep kiss "Have. Fun. Demi. I'm glad you like your present!". She continued to stare at you, the poor girl was so upset, she felt so bad.

You position yourself to have your head in the crook of her neck but so you were still able to see the TV. "Are you winning Dem?" you ask, laying a hand on her chest, showing interest in what she's doing hoping it will let her relax. "Yeah" she says with a small smile "We won 3 games" she says shyly "Oh my! thats amazing hun!" you say, hyping your girl up, she's got the cutest shy smile on her face  "Out of how many games..hmm?" you saying teasing for a bit of fun "...Out of 3" she says "No you did not! that's incredible! you're very talented!" you say making her chuckle. You hear some muffled talking through the head seat "Who are ya playing with?" you ask, you know most of her friends so you would probably know them, you were right "...Liv..." she says, worried you'd be mad she was 'talking to other girls' but you couldn't care less, you love Liv. 

//

Demi had some bad relationships in the past, she talked about it briefly, they wouldn't like her talking to other people, rarely even friends. They didn't even like her on her phone often, which is why she was worried about this whole playstation thing. But you liked her having her own time, and she was genuinely happy when she eventually got invested in the game. She gave you all the love and attention in the world and you were overjoyed that you were able to get her this gift. You wanted her to know you weren't like her previous partners, you were happy she was happy. 

//

"Awe thats great! can Liv hear me now?" you chuckle "Yeahhhhh" Dem says blushing a little "Hiii Livvy" You say into the headset. "She says hi" Demi passes on the message. "Mkay, well you girls have fun! But I have to go to sleep, I am soooo tired. Goodnight" you say giving Demi a quick kiss, "Goodnight Liv!" you speak up so Liv can hear you. "Goodnight baby, I love you so much. Thanks for the playstation again" Demi says, you can decipher a muffled "SIMP! Oh you love birds" come from the headset. You chuckle "You're welcome Dem, love you too" you now lay down beside her and she tries tries to wrap and arm around you and pull you back in, when that doesn't work she grabs your chin and makes you look at her... "Can you still lay on my chest though?" she asks shyly "Of course" you oblige, cuddling back up on her torso, falling asleep to the rising and falling of her chest, listening to her now whisper to Liv to make sure she doesn't disturb you, and occasional.........actually often, kisses to the top of your head.

you loved her.

A/N: this barley had a plot. it was actually a fake scenario that popped into my head while trying to fall asleep last night................no further comments, i know i am a simp.... but you're here too.... so you cant talk either.... simp.