💒𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚜💒 - 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗

A/N - I have returned mwhahaah

Unchecked

Fallon and I were just relaxing in bed, having a slow and lazy morning. She was reading headlines and I was watching Tiktoks and it was very peaceful. Eventually she put her laptop to the side and came closer to cuddle up to me. I put my phone down and embraced her in my arms. "I'm so happy I married you" she mumbles into my chest, I giggle softly "I would hope so" i reply. I can sense her smile, "well, I love you....wifey" she mumbles again, still overjoyed by being able to use the 'W' word, we only got married yesterday and I don't think she has called me by my name or even a nickname in the past 24 hours. "I love you too". 

Fallon sits up and looks at me "I can't wait to officially be Mrs and Mrs Carrington" I raise my eyebrows at her in a sort of playful manner. No paperwork had been finalised yet and we hadn't yet discussed if we would be taking last names, let alone whose. I can see her panic set in, and she starts to ramble so quickly, I could barely understand her "Well, I- , I just assumed, You don't have to be, but it would be nice, I could take yours if you want, would have to change some things with  the business, and my embodied bath towels but it could be arranged. Although, if we're going to have children...Carrington heirs would be a nice addition to the family tree. Look, i'm sorry, we can work it out, perhaps we could hyphenate it? ya know... Fallon y/l/n - Carrington or Fallon Carrington - y/l/n both have a ring to it, But if you would prefer to keep yours thats oka-" I cut her off in the middle of her panic "shhh Fal, shhh realx, take a deep breath. You can keep your last name" I tell her with a smile "Omg! Really Y/N? Thank you, I don't know how I would've managed the press" she says with a hint of sarcasm. "But I have one request" I tell her "Anything, wifey" she replies. "If you're keeping your last name... can I have it to?" I ask her "Yes! absolutely Y/n!" She kisses me softly "are you sure you want it be associated with this mess of a family?" she asks me "I'd have it no other way" I tell her and kiss her again. We then just sit there for a moment enjoying each others company.

"this is going to be confusing for the press now isn't is?" I speak up, giggle at my thoughts. "What do you mean?" Fallon looks at me curiously. I point at Fallon "Mrs Carrington" , I point at myself "Mrs Carrington" ... "Alexis still goes by Mrs Carrington...Crystal is actually Mrs Carrington, then there was OG Cristal who is on the books as 'Mrs Carrington" I explain "Oh my god... this is messed up, I feel like my own last name isn't even real anymore" Fallon giggles "Let;s just hope nothing happens further between Amanda and Kirby, because that could be another two Mrs Carrington's right there" she explains "But i've been here the whole time, I'm a born and raised Carrington, worked at CA and worked for my name. So you're the true and special Mrs Carrington" She tells me proudly while pulling me into her lap. "So when are you updating your social media name/status?" Fallon asks me excitedly "woah, slow down tiger, maybe lets tell your parents first" I laugh at her eagerness, she runs down stairs, dragging me along behind her, looking for Blake, Crystal or Alexis to share the news.

I love her.