💄𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜💄 - 𝚁𝚑𝚎𝚊 𝚁𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚢

Howdy

I know I put 'Rhea' in the title but it's technically more Demi. So i'll use the name 'Rhea' but its no in ring stuff. No evil persona or anything. Just cute and casual off screen Rhea.

unchecked

this is trash

etc etc

yep

Y/N Pov:

So, back story... I have a bad relationship with my parents. My father lives across the country and my mother stopped talking to me after I moved out. But during that tough time, there was a family at my Hockey club that made sure I was okay. Unfortunately once I moved out I lost contact with them.

-------

During the moving process, I was in the furniture store looking for a nice coffee table when I bumped into some one doing the same thing. A somewhat tall, muscular woman with tattoos and black hair look down at me and smiled. "My goodness i'm so sorry! I wasn't looking! I should pay more attenti-" I was cut off from my panic "Hey, relax. It's fine" the woman giggled. The longer I stared at her the more flustered I got, she was fiiiiiiiiiiine. To avoid any more embarrassment I decided to look away and down at the coffee table. "I- ugh- nice table isn't it?" I stutter out "Yes, it's a very nice table" she laughs again. Her laugh was so loveable.  "I'm Rhea" she states already looking at me when I look up at her from the table "I'm Y/N" I tell her and she smiles "Pretty" she simply states before looking back at the table "You gonna get it?" Rhea asks me "I- I mean. Do you want it? I won't get it if you want it" I say wanting to keep her happy "Y/n. Do you want the table?" She asks me again "yeah." I say just above a whisper looking down at the ground. This makes Rhea laugh again "mkay. Easy as that" she tells me before waving over a sales assistant for me.

"Hey ladies, how can I help you guys?" the assistant asks "Would I be able to get this coffee table please?" I ask shyly "Oh absolutely! It's beautiful isn't it? Would this be for pick up or delivery?" the assistant questions. "Delivery please, this wouldn't fit in my tiny car haha" I say causing a laugh from both the assistant and Rhea. "No worries at all, There is a small delivery though. It would be about $100"....damn the table itself was like $300, oh well, splurging I guess. "Oh um- yeah that should be fin-" I was cut off again by Rhea "Oh, that won't be necessary. We can put it in the back of my truck" ...ShE DrIvEs A TrUcK? oH tHaNk yOu JeSuS FoR ThIs VeRy SeXy bLessIng tOdaY aaAaMeN!

"Thank you Rhea" I say earning a soft smile from her. "Okay perfect! You'll just need to pay at the front desk and then drive around the back and the boys will have it ready for you." The assistant explained "Thank you" I replied heading to the front desk to pay before heading towards the exit.

"So...you riding with me? I can bring you back to pick up your car....I mean you could take your own car if you want just send me your address, I don't wanna be pressuring you into anything." Rhea asks "Yeah, I'd love to come with you" I reply seeing her turn a soft shade of pink. We get to her car, not parked from mine and my goodness...it's huge. She quickly steps in front of me to open the door for me. "Thanks" I say blushing trying my best to climb in but failing miserably "Want some help there?" Rhea giggles and I just look her in defeat "Turn around" Rhea instructs me, who is now a bright shad of red hoping she can't see as i'm facing the car. Rhea places her hands on my hips "Jump" she tells me and I do and she uses her strength to lift me up into the car. As Rhea goes to close the door she sees me blushing and chuckles, closing the door and climbing in the drivers side effortlessly. 

***

We drive around the back and they load the table into the back of Rhea's truck and we start to drive to my place. She helped me carry the table in and drove me back to pick up my car. I offers for her to come back to my place for dinner to thank her for her efforts, she accepted and we went back to my place for dinner.