💐𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢💐 - 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗✨

[short]

Vibe: Sometimes you just feel sad for no reason

Y/N Pov:

It was friday night and Fallon and I had just gotten into bed. I was in bed first and Fallon got in shortly afterwards and pulled me into her immediately, making me the little spoon and her the big spoon. As I tried to drift off to sleep after my busy day of doing nothing (honesty is key) Fallon was being very touchy. She kept pulling me closer, rubbing my arm and leg, placing her leg over mine, playing with my hair etc, and honestly I didn't mind, it was more than what she usually did but it was quite calming. Then she started to kiss the back of my neck and my shoulder and that was when I rolled over with a soft giggle and asked "Are you horny, sweetheart?" I said lovingly, not in a sexual way, I just genuinely wanted to know if she was okay and relaxed "No, just clingy" Fallon replied "Just clingy huh, c'mere gorgeous" I say opening my arms for her, she cuddles right in. " Are you okay?" I ask with a bit of worry, I know how chaotic her life is so I hoped nothing bad had happened "Yeah, I think it's just a seasonal depression thing" she mumbles into my chest "mkay, as long as you're alright" I reply while rubbing her back gently. 

I think for a moment and then suggest "We both have nothing on tomorrow, how about we go for a picnic out in the gardens? I could make us some snacks and cute little sandwiches cut into triangles and we could bring some wine. Just you and me bub, if we go late enough we could wait for night fall and gaze at the stars, sound good baby?" I ask her softly "Yeah" she says, her response muffled by my shirt. Seconds later I hear little sniffles "awww whats wrong, Darlin' " I ask her, lifting her chin up to look in her eyes "Nothing, I just love you" she cries, I cup her face in my hand and rub her cheek gently "I love you too...so much" I reply looking at her beautiful eyes. She starts to cry harder, I pull Fallon back into my chest "Let it all out, baby" I say and kiss the top of her head "I don't even know why I'm crying" she replies "shh, it's okay. You don't need a reason." I whisper.

A/N: short but I thought It was a cute idea.

Go get a glass of water plz, at least have a 1 sip.

Maybe find one of those fancy swirly straws...I know im grown but they were cool asf

ily