💕𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍💕- 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 ✨

[For those of you who don't know, this character is Fallon Carrington (played by Elizabeth Gillies) from the Netflix series 'Dynasty']

Plot: You've known Fallon for a while because she hired you to work as her assistant. You two grew closer and have now been dating secretly for 4 months. Things have been going great and you've been staying over at the manor recently to 'help Fallon organise her schedule' when realistically you've just been having movie nights and cuddle sessions but you totally understand the type of pressure Fallon would be under if you guys went public due to the paparazzi , business opportunities being put at risk and what her family will think. 

(If you watch Dynasty ... i'm sure the family would be fine because their is like Steven, Sam, Ryan (ScOrPio) etc in their lives but idk, they might see wlw differently or som, just use your imagination children.)

{Unchecked}

***
Y/N Pov:

We are laying in bed in Fallon's room at the manor. It's about 7am and I'm already awake while Fallon is still asleep, snuggled into my side. You see, my body clock usually wakes me up around 6:30am anyway because I usually had to be awake, dressed and at the office by 7:30am but ever since I started dating Fallon and staying over, she insists that I sleep in each morning with her because she 'can't be late since she owns the company' and since she's my boss she promises won't fire me if I stay and give her extra cuddles, I smile just at the thought, she is so cute and I'm so lucky. I give her a kiss on the top of her head and reach my arm over to to grab my phone and scroll for a while.

Laying there with one arm wrapped around Fallon made me so happy. She always reminded me that she wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of me and she wasn't wanting to hide me from anyone but she just wasn't ready for the amount of attention and questions she would get, I mean I am her first girlfriend to be fair. Fallon has had many boyfriends in the past, in which I've met and get along with fine, but people already think the poor girl can't hold a relationship and now she's found out she's bisexual...I understand her stress and I'm here to look after her through it all.

I know Fallon has a fancy meeting she's going to later today with her father, to discuss financial stuff (idk business terms) for her company. I stayed up with her last night to help her practice her speech and she's confident with it, as am I. Even though I don't know much about that area of the business, Fallon insisted that I come along for 'moral support' which I was happy enough to do because even though cute, cuddly, baby Fallon is adorable behind closed doors...Carrington business women in head to toe designer clothing and having more power than all the old white men in the conference room is pretty hot, I won't lie.

It's about 7:35am when I hear footsteps slowly growing louder towards Fallon's room. People in this home rarely go to each others wings of the manor...unless they need something... but as far as I know, no one needs anything from Fallon at 7:30 in the morning. It sends me into a slight panic knowing that Fallon is still cuddling me and my arm is wrapped around her. Usually we're awake and dressed by 8am and leave her room at seperate times to avoid any suspicion but we aren't going to have enough time for that right now. My baby looks so peaceful, I don't want to wake her up and it be a false alarm then knowing I disturbed her, I mean it's probably just one of the staff collecting laundry or something early so they won't even come into the room and see u-