⛈️𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖⛈️ - 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗

Hey, i know i kinda disappeared but im back. not feeling amazing but i started rewatching Dynasty for the 5th time so here we are. 

[Based off Season 2, Episode 6  "That Witch" if you're curious]

We are all at Carrington manor for dinner as Fallon was kind enough to invite all of the members of Culhane's church to the manor for thanksgiving since their church has a leak in the roof, which Fallon has paid to repair. God, some of her small charitable donations can make her so attractive... I know we've been together for years now but still.

***Time skip to dinner***

We are all sitting around the table enjoying our meals, I look up from my amazing plate of food which Mrs Gunnerson had prepared and I see that it is dark and rainy outside. As most people know by now, Fallon has astraphobia, which is the fear of bad weather such as thunder and lightning so even though its just rain at the moment, I can see her keeping an eye on her phone for the forecast. I lean over and whisper to her "Hey, you doing okay?" she gives a (clearly) fake smile and says "yeah yeah, as long as it stays just rain". I nod my head, I can see she hasn't ate much due to her nerves so I gentle rub her back and say "Eat up" as I go back to my meal.

We are now finishing up our meals, laughing and having a good night when all of a sudden a loud roaring breath of wind pushes against the windows and doors make them rattle. In almost an instant I feel Fallon grasp my hand under the table. I hold her hand and rub the back of her hand with my thumb, she looks at me with pure fear in her eyes and I quietly reassure her "It's okay, you're okay. It's just the wind, it's not gonna hurt you" she then looks back out the window again, "Do you wanna go back to your room? It will be quieter in there." I ask her "No, I can't do that, we have guests here" she replies.

Fallon does have pills she takes when she starts to get anxious about the weather so I ask her "Have you had a pill, sweetheart?" she just shakes her head 'no' "Alright, let's get you one, yeah? Where are they?" I ask, making sure my voice is soft and calm for her, "In my bag" she states. I'm holding her bag for her (such a gentlewoman, right?) so I open her bag and take out the pills, I remove one from the bottle and hand it to her, she takes it with a sip of water, "good girl" I say giving her a soft smile.

***

The staff have just brought out the most amazing dessert, I have no idea what it is, it's way too fancy, but it looks amazing. I start to eat my dessert when I see a bright flash of light out the window...oh no... Fallon got distracted in a conversation with Sam and didn't notice. "Fallon" I whisper but she doesn't hear me "Fallon!" I say and she turns around "Whats up?" she says "c'mere for a second" I say as I open my arms,  "Rude" Sam says and rolls his eyes, as confused as Fallon seemed, she would never say no to a hug. That exact second I had her in my arms, the loudest crash of thunder I had ever heard shook the table and echoed through the house."Oh..." Sam said, understanding why now. I could feel Fallons grip tighten. "Shh shh shh" I whisper to a very obviously panicked Fallon, this is when heavy rain starts pouring down freaking her out even more. I understand she's trying to be polite to the guests but I have to make her leave the table. She doesn't like being so vulnerable in front of people because she says it makes her feel weak. She's so used to being the tough business woman that everyone fears and she's embarrassed that " A bit of noise" scares her, her words, not mine.

And as horrible as this is about to sound, I actually kind of like when she's this vulnerable. She's always working and acting tough and being so awfully professional 90% of the time that I never get to see her be soft. Don't get me wrong, when it's just us, she does soften up a lot, but thats when she cuddles me and babies me a bit...when she's like this, I get to baby her, and cuddle her and make sure she's okay...I just like knowing that she knows she's safe with me I guess.

I look across the table and Blake who gives me the 'is she okay?'  look. I shake my head, I just know it's going to get worse too. Blake subtly nods his head towards the stairs, indicating that it's okay for Fallon and I to leave if need be. I took that opportunity and as I was fixing our plates and napkins, and zipping up Fallons bag I heard all the phones in the room get a notification, I look at mine ... "Tornado warning" ... holy shit, could this get any worse for my poor girl. Fallon turns to look at me "Y/n..." she trembles with tears in her eyes "Okay baby, let's go to your room". As Fallon and I stand up, Anders starts yelling...really Anders?! Not the time bro.... He is directing all the guests to the butlers pantry for safety reasons. [There is lighting, thunder, wind and rain all happening in the background btw] Anders allows Fallon and I to go to her room because Fallon, Steven and Blake's rooms are structurally designed to withhold harsh weather... or break in attempts ( i dont know if thats a real thing...but now it is).

Once we get to Fallons room we lay straight on the bed and she climbs on top of me. I cradle her like a baby since thats just how we ended up and what felt most comfortable. The fact that there is no power and we are stuck in the dark definitely didn't help her. I could feel her heart beating a million miles a minute.  I held her head and kissed it often to relax her. I rocked her back and forth. Slowly she calmed down and I started playing our favourite show on my laptop which I already had downloaded. She ended up slowly drifting off to sleep, I covered her with a soft blanket and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Before she fell asleep she mumbled a soft "love you" to me "I love you too, beautiful", Then she fell asleep. 

About 15 minutes later, Blake came in to check on us. When he walked in he saw Fallon asleep in my arms, he just smiled with a small nod. "You're good to her. She's a lucky girl" was all he said before he walked out quietly closing the door behind him.

I'm happy I can look after her sometimes.

a/n: i can never write in one tense ... hopefully it made sense. Ill work on it ig