🍄𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎 🍄- 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 ✨

[TW: slight homophobia, nothing crazy] [Happy ending]

Plot: You have a hella bad headache and decide cuddling your girlfriend is your best cure. In the midst of your cuddling, your mother dead ass has the audacity to waltz on in and give her opinion in which was not asked for, you and Billie both handle the situation fine like the queens you are.

[Unchecked]

Y/N Pov:

I've had this horrible headache since I woke up like 2 hours ago. It is literally so bad, I can feel my head pulsing. Billie has offered to get me medicine several times, in which I deny and cuddle her closer. The bonus about Billie staying over for the night whenever she's free is that it actually gives us a reason to cuddle in bed, like, under the covers, it's just so much comfier. Even though it may be placebo, I feel like Billie's cuddles always make me feel better, which is why I refuse to let go of her right now.

***

Some time had past and now I was quite literally laying on top of Bil. I was comfy with my head on her chest and my arms around her and she didn't seem to care. Bil was watching some Netflix show on my laptop which was sitting on the bed and she was rubbing my back, occasionally kissing the top of my head and checking to see if i'm okay.

My mum was at a yoga class at the moment but we would be expecting her home soon. She doesn't know about me and Billie dating and I can't say she will the biggest fan. I don't know how to explain it very well but I can tell my mother isn't the type of homophobe to kick me out and neglect me, she's more the type that is known for giving her opinion when its not needed or asked for, other than that she tries to cover everything up with back handed comments. Surely she's worked it out though because Bil is over here every other night and those other nights I'm at Bil's.

Speak of the devil, we hear the keys in the door and neither Billie or myself move from our position , we just don't care anymore. We are both still looking at the laptop, facing away from my bedroom door when we hear it open. "What do you girls want for dinn-...What is going on here?" she says sternly, I put up my middle finger and point it in her direction while still laying comfy on Billie's chest facing the other way. "NO, Tell me what us going on!" she repeats herself, I lift up my head to face her "Ughhh, what is your problem?!" I say annoyed "I just wanna know, what is happening right here!" she says, emphasising the word 'here' while pointing at us. "I have a headache so I'm cuddling my girlfriend" I say matter-a-factly, Billie holds me closer and lovingly at the use of the word 'Girlfriend'. "GIRLFRIEND?! WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU'RE NOT GAY!" she yells, I let out a deep sigh and look at Billie "Shit, we better call this off then" I say sarcastically looking at our current position which makes Billie giggle. "NO YOU CAN'T BE GAY! YOU SHOWED NO SIGNS WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER!" my mother states, I look at Billie and then back at my Mum "GURL, how did you not know? I gave it away so many times!" I say looking at her "I don't believe it" she sighs. 

At this point i'm already over my mothers childish behaviour, so I roll my eyes and look at Bil. I let out a deep sigh and Bil can tell i'm fed up because she looks at me sweetly as she rubs my back "Gimme kiss?" I ask her and she moves her head down slightly to peck my lips "OMG" my mother says pinching the bridge of her nose. I cuddle back into Bil and return my attention to the show we were watching when I hear " I'M LEAVING, I HAVE TO PROCESS THIS. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR MOTHER, THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE!" my mother yells storming out of my room "Okay, bring me some advil on your way back" I yell back sarcastically.

Billie plants a kiss on the top of my head "are you okay?" she asks. Omg she is so sweet, "yeah, i'm okay, are you okay?" I ask her, looking up and into her eyes "Yeah" she says smiling lovingly. After a moment of silence Billie speaks up "Do you actually want advil, mamas?" I let out a small giggle "No bubba, thank you for looking after me though, I love you" I say "I love you more" she replies. We both go back to watching the show.

A/N: thx for reading. I'll update parent imagines soon! i promise!
ily

.