🚊𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗🚊 - 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑✨

Plot: You're on a train with Billie and her family going from one city to the next while she's on tour. You're sat next to Billie and you're super tired and decide to rest your head on her shoulder.

Y/N Pov:

I can barely keep my eyes open right now. I love following Billie around on tour but I'm not built for long days. Right now we're on a train to somewhere, I don't even know where anymore, we've been to so many places, and I look at my phone to get the time, and its only 9:35pm. No matter how early it is I feel like I'm going to fall asleep unwillingly whether I like it or not so I try to get comfy on the hard train seat. I'm sitting next to Bil, who is just  looking at her phone, so I take the opportunity to put my legs on her lap and I'm now sitting side ways with my elbow resting on top of the train seat and my head resting on that arm.

 [FYI: I'm thinking regular Australian trains (idk why, it's just the image I got in my head) , none of that fancy comfy chair stuff]

I close my eyes and I am content for one moment until my neck starts to hurt. I think my best option would either be to lay on the literal floor or to lean against Billie. Obviously I would choose Billie over the floor but it's kind of complicated. I think tha-  actually I know that Billie and I both have feelings for each other but no one has said anything... well other than Finneas saying "OoOoOhHh!" every time Billie or I do something mildly flirtatious which has caught Maggie's attention but she hasn't actually said anything. I'm unsure about leaning against Billie incase she doesn't want to handle her brother right now her get any dirty looks but I keep moving around and can't get the pain to stop anyway I try to sit. Billie acknowledges my movement buy rubbing one of my legs up and down and looking over at me to check if i'm okay. We both share a small smile and I go back to resting my head on my arm and pretending like it doesn't hurt because now I feel like I'm annoying Bil and interrupting whatever she's watching.

***

It's been 5 minutes and the pain is unbearable, I can feel cramps all the way down my back and in my neck. Fuck it, I pull myself over towards Bil with my legs still in her lap and here the cracks of my spine as my back stretches out and my pain is relieved. Although it's kind of an awkward position, I rest my head on her shoulder and feel 10x more comfortable. A second later I feel her tilt her head sideways and rest it on top of mine. I try to ignore the butterflies but then I feel her lift up her head to kiss the top of my head and then rest it back on mine and wrap her spare arm around me while the other holds her phone which I can now see is some Netflix show. I wrap my arms around Billie and snuggle into her, finally comfortable as I start to drift off to sleep. I sense some movement so I ever so slightly open my eyes for a second to see Finneas (who was sitting on the other side of the train but facing our direction) holding his phone up trying to take a picture while giggling but then his facial expression changed rapidly and he put his phone down quickly... I fell asleep trying to picture the absolute death stare Billie gave him in that moment.

A/N: Hey queens, thanks for reading this chapter. It was short but actually loosely based off a dream I had, so call me a creep, but I never dream anymore so I got excited and it was a first fruity dream so slay, i'm so cringe i'm sorry. Plz leave requests, or maybe tell me your dreams as ✨inspiration✨. See you soon, love ya x