💍𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚞𝚢 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎💍- 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗

A/n: apparently other people like soft Fallon too, so here ya go (theres more to come, just get to distracted to write lol)

Unchecked~

~~~

I was laying in bed, sound asleep but soon I was awoken to the sound of whining. I open my eyes and see a frustated Fallon standing in front of the mirror. "I have nothing to wear!" she says softly, I let out a soft giggle "Y/n! Good morning gorgeous. I hope I didn't wake you ... although, since you are awake....help?" she says, squinting her eyes trying to gauge my reaction. I look around and see piles of clothes on the floor and all over the bed "Fallon, it seems like you have plenty to wear sweetheart" I say to her and she sighs "I know! but. you know what I mean!" 

I get out of bed and look around at the mess. I pick up a white dress, a blue blazer and some blue stilettos "here." I say as I hand them to her. She begins to get undressed in front of the mirror and I go wide eyed and look away quickly "Y/n.." she says with a giggle "Mhm?" I say still looking away "You know you can look, right? we are married" she says with a smile. I turn around slowly, I help her zip up the white dress and adjust her blazer and she smiles at me though the mirror "You're really pretty" I say, kind of looking down with embarrassment. Fallon turns around to face me, put her finger under my chin to look up at her due to the height of her heels "and you're an amazing stylist... like i've said before you could start your own business under Fallon Unlimited if you wanted....all expenses paid" she says leaving me with a kiss. I roll my eyes at her, "go, get out of here, go to to work" I say laughing. "Okay okay, I love youuuuuuu" she says walking down the hall "Love you!" I yell back and close the bedroom door (you're at the manor btw if that wasn't expected) and look at the mess everywhere. "Oh Fallon, I love you but my goodness" I mumble under my breath.

I pick up all her clothes and hang them back up her closet, find all the matching pairs of shoes and return them to her shoe rack, put all her handbags back on the shelf, place all her jewellery back in its boxes, put all her belts away, place all her hats back on their hooks, put all her sunglasses back in their boxes and return all her makeup back to her ensuite in an organised fashion.

While i'm at it and in the cleaning mood, I make the bed and fluff up all the pillows. I ask the staff for a vacuum cleaner and even though they insisted on doing it for me I explained that I had nothing better to do so I vacuumed our bedroom and took out our rubbish. 

After a few other small jobs I saw the clock, It was 5pm, time really flew. I sit down and watch some TV while I wait for Fallon to come home, I was beginning to relax until I look down and see the diamond missing from my wedding ring. This sends me into a panic, I check everywhere, I check in the shoes I picked up, I check the pockets of her clothes, the bathroom, under the bed, in the vacuum cleaner....every.where. and I cannot find it. Omg what if Fallon hates me now, i'm freaking out! and just like that, Fallon walks in "Honey, I'm home" she says jokingly, I was to distracted to laugh at her joke "wow, tough crowd" she says with a small smile "oh my goodness, y/n did you clean my whole room? sweetheart, you didn't have to do that, we have staff for that baby, you know that" she expresses and hugs me "Sorry sorry, I know, I just got bored. How was your day?" I ask nervously "It was great! I had this meeting with Sam and it looks like Fallon Unlimited will be doing business with La Mira-" Fallon stops mid sentence "Whats wrong? are you okay? Baby, you seem...off?" She looks at me with concern "Fallon...I-" I can barley get my words out and i'm trembling with fear "Y/n.. you know you can tell me anything... Hunny you're shaking like a Russian Sable in a snow storm" (I know sables can live in the snow but just go with it) I look at her a little confused "A Russian sable- It's a animal and its fur is used for luxury jackets and handba- you know what, it's not important. You are what's important to me and I need you to tell me what's wrong"

I figured that i'd just rip the bandaid off, I lifted up my hand and showed her the ring. Fallon looked at the ring and then look up at me "Fallon, I lost the diamond, i'm so sorry, it must have fallen out sometime today while I was cleaning" I tell her, tears now streaming down my cheeks. Fallon's hand are quick to cup my face and she uses her thumbs to wipe my tears "hey, hey shhh, it's okay. It's okay" she says almost as a whisper "I'll just buy you a new one....Hell! I'll buy you three more, honey. It's just a ring, I still love you no matter what" she says smiling "Only a Carrington would say that" I mumble out thru my sniffles with a small smile "I know" she says her smile just brightens my mood. "I know the ring is just a symbol but I feel so guilty, like the first ring is so special... you know..." I express my concern to her "well, I guess i'll have to propose again, huh?" she says with a cheeky smile and I just roll my eyes in response. "Don't roll your eyes at me. C'mon lets get into bed, we'll get the staff to bring our dinner here"

We get into bed, eat dinner and watch some Netflix. We've turned the lights off and cuddled closer together. I was drifting off to sleep, still feeling guilty about the events of today when I hear "Y/n, i'm not sure if you are awake right now, but I want you to know that I love you so much. The ring is replaceable, It will still have the same meaning. You are my world, always have been, always will be. I'll take you shopping tomorrow and get a new ring, then I'll take you out for lunch to that restaurant by the beach that you like, even though I don't like how the sand gets into my Louis Vuitton Stilettos but I will do it because I. Love. You.  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, and have little me's running around...or little y/n's but y'know...carrington heir...not that it matters, or anything... just a preference. I'll stop now, I really do love you though, goodnight " and with that, Im awake enough to feel a kiss on the top of my head, I snuggled closer into her to let her know I heard her. I'm so lucky... to have her, her love and her understanding... oh and her last name....Mrs and Mrs Carrington has a ring to it  :)

A/n: Lost of rambling, but I am watching Dynasty while writing. I think i got Fallon's sense of humour / personality across so hopefully you read it like her voice so it worked, coz im not the best writer lol