🕸️🐈‍⬛𝚒𝚕𝚢🐈‍⬛🕸️ - 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚜

A/N: I've only just started watching 'Wednesday', I know! I know! I'm late to the party but also Principal Weems tho...🫦🫦🫦

Plot: You're roommates with Wednesday Addams at Nevermore. You and Wednesday grew closer and closer over the months, as you continued to take interest in her and what she was doing/interested in rather than questioning her or running away... to say less, she grew a soft spot for you. You two have now been dating for 3 months yet Wednesday still struggles to show her love for you, but you know it's there. She'll learn any song you like on the cello just so she can impress you, she always buys you you're favourite snacks and gives you odd compliments such as; "Your jacket looks like a dead polar bear... it's beautiful, I love it". You can tell she wants to be more affectionate but it would be out of her comfort zone to do so.... until today....

Y/N Pov:

It was late at night when I was laying in bed... well... Wednesday's bed. Wednesday and I both agreed that her bed was more comfortable than mine, so we sleep in Wednesday's bed every night. But it was late and Wednesday still wasn't back. I looked at the time, it was almost midnight, if Principal Weems finds out about this, Wednesday is dead meat for sure...which she'd probably enjoy. 

I was drawn from my thoughts when the door opened revealing Wednesday. "Babe! What have you been up to now? I was getting worried" I say resting on my elbows as she gets changed into her pyjamas. "I don't understand why you would be... I was just going down into he monsters den" She states in her monotone voice...."omg..." I whisper and shake my head.

"I was you day Y/N, nothing out of the usual I assume? Wednesday questioned. I nodded my head "Yeah, just the usual, other than worrying about you but thats starting to become a daily occurrence" I said, Wednesday's eyes lit up slightly at my comment, it was precious.

Wednesday got into bed and my both fell asleep pretty quickly.

***The next morning***

"Good morning sweetheart" I whispered softy and Wednesday began to wake up, she snuggled into me further. I had no classes this morning but Wednesday did, meaning he had to get up because she was about to be late. "You have to get up beautiful...its almost 9am" I told her "ughh, school is for the uneducated and the undisciplined, and as far as I am aware I am neither. The level of self control it takes to socialise with those imbeciles for hours is above me" she says looking up at me. I giggle softly "I know, I know. But thats why you have to go show them that you're simply superior" I say with a hint of sarcasm "Show them that my Wednesday is the top of the class, will ya?" I smile down at her, she then rolls out of bed and get dressed while I stay in bed on my phone.

It's about 8:50am and Wednesday was dressed and ready to leave. We both said goodbye and I gave her a kiss. She turned around adn started walking towards the door but before she reached the door she turned to look at me and just stood there. "whats up sweetheart? You forget something?" I asked "N- no..." she said.... Wednesday seemed nervous... that was unsual. "You okay?" I ask, she just looks at me for a moment "Y/N I-" the words seem to get stuck in her throat. "Y/N I um..." now I know what she's trying to say. "ugh" She huffs, starting to get frustrated. "Y/N I- ...I-" I smile at her "I love you to, Wednesday" I say. Wednesday's face lit up. She certainly wasn't smiling, but she was rid of her monotone expression, and that's a win in my books.

A/N: I disappeared for a while, but i'm back now 👍