13.THE MATHS CODED

Start from the beginning

I walked inside of the library in order to reach our book section while he followed me.

"What book are you searching for? Tell me the name I will help you " I asked while my eyes were glancing on the shelves.

"Basically our semester subject books" He replied while his hand picked a book from the above shelf.

"Didn't you buy it before? " I asked while I started searching and he stood behind me.

"I did but I didn't get enough good points which can be used in exams. I did search on the internet but I wasn't satisfied. " His words were slow as we were in the library but his presence closer to mine started making me nervous.

"Ana, are you okay? "

I nodded and gave him a book which I searched for. Should I tell him that I love him? He confessed before our freshers and we have been friends since then.

"Vihaan, "

"Hm Say"

"Nothing "

"Are you sure you are fine? "

"Yeah yeah "

With my reply, he checked my forehead with his hand. His face had a question due to my behaviour in the last two minutes.

"I am waiting for you outside " I announced and without saying further I left.

TIME SKIP

Anaya, you will tell him today that you love him. You will confess to him. Deep breath. In out. Good. Relax.

"Are you sure you are fine today? " His words alerted me that he was noticing my actions.

"Yeah. I am fine "

"If you are hungry, I have already cooked something for us. Do you want to eat now?"He asked while his right hand stopped writing his notes.

"Vihaan, shall we do accounting problems from the subject? "

"Okay " He said, turning the pages of his books while I looked at him.

Vihaan, do you have any idea the amount of love I have for you stored in my heart. Though you confessed to me you love me, you never brought that topic up again between us in order to protect our friendship.

I wanted to tell you that I love you but I couldn't understand how I should say it. You expressed it so effortlessly that night but for me it's not easy.

"Ana, do you need something? " He asked when I realized I was gazing at him.

I shook my head to deny it.

"Do you want to say something?" He questioned again. How can he find out that something is going around in my mind?

I shook my head side to side saying no.

He smiled and he was blushing. Why is he blushing?

"Vihaan, why are you smiling? I mean " He cut my words and looked at me.

"You are behaving like Ana which I knew during those days when we used to chat. Remembered, you wanted to share something to me, you used to do this cute tactics to get my attention so I can listen to you "

I buried my face in my hand as soon as I recalled how I used to make him stay online till midnight and he would listen to my talks.

"Are you blushing Ana? "

"Noooo" I raised my head again and I unlocked my phone.

I can use this way to tell him my feelings. Anaya Mehra, so proud of you. I picked up my pen and wrote a number and calculation pretending as if I was noting down from my book while he was busy doing his calculations in his notebook.