CHAPTER 12 : DATE #2

Start from the beginning

"Umm, haha actually we had half day today as our lab had some technical issues and we couldn't use our instruments"

Nidha answered nervously while clenching her left hand .

Eshal just narrowed her eyes and called some girl named afia from nidha's class making nidha go pale than she already is , if it was possible.

After speaking for a minute eshal nodded her head and smiled at nidha .

"Well looks like you weren't lying but anyways how are you going back because as far as I remember your car is in garage"

"Hmm I can go by bus"

Nidha suggested to which eshal glared at her .

"And get lost" eshal replied sarcastically.

"You won't believe this guys , it has been around 9 years since she came here from saudi but to this day she gets lost in bus . Her sense of direction is literally the worst"

I don't know why but I made a mental note to myself of never sending her alone in a bus .

"Hey I am good with directions while driving car and bike though"

Nidha defended herself to which eshal just scoffed and went on lecturing her .

"Ya right, anyways you are coming with us me and malik will drop you home"

As soon as Eshal completed her sentence malik's face fell as if someone had stolen his favourite candy . He then looked at me with puppy eyes to which I shook my head in denial understanding his request .

But looking at his devastated face which I know he was pretending to show knowing very well I would fall for it . And he was right.

I sighed already regretting my decision but nevertheless continued .

"I will drop her eshal , you both can finish your shopping"

"No zahid bhai , you don't need to worry we will take her along and drop her in the end"

"Yes I will go with didi and jiju , I am not coming with you old man"

As if I am dying to go with you devil's spawn , I thought to myself before secretly pinching her waist making her look at me with a frown to which I side eyed the couple while giving her a look saying "you wouldn't want to be a kabab mai haddi devil's spawn" and thank heavens she finally understood the situation and reluctantly agreed to go with me .

(Kabab mai haddi means thirdweel)

Malik gave me a megawatt smile oozing with gratitude, yep he owes me big time . I was about to go when I saw nidha about to trip on nothing and fall .

For some reason my reflexes are on high alert whenever she is around and like always I held her before she could fall . God why is she so clumsy, I am surprised she lived this long considering how clumsy she is .

I straighten her before taking her shopping bags from her hands , holding it in my one hand and grabbing her hand in my free hand making her widen her eyes in shock . Even malik was looking at me with a amused smile , well I wouldn't have been in this situation if not for him . And it wasn't like I was dying to hold her hand . I just wanted to drop her home and get this shit done with .

Soon we reached my car , I opened the door and made her sit before buckling her seat belt as for some reason I felt like she wouldn't do it .

I sat in the driver seat and drove off asking her the location.

________________________________

After 10 minutes of drive I stop at the adress she told me and what do I see , A freaking bookstore . I looked at her demanding answers to which she gave me a mischievous smile .