Copyrights and Characters

All rights to this story and cover belong to me DreamerGirlKes ©️. Any replication, rendition, or reimaging of the cover is prohibited and will be dealt with appropriately. The book shall not be placed on platforms other than Inkitt unless done by the sole owner. Thank you for all the love and support... to all of my readers because I couldn't do this with you.

This story is for a mature audience only and may contain. Abduction, violence, abuse, rape, and killing will be in graphic detail. If this is a trigger, allow yourself to skip the chapter. Mature vulgarity, such as explicit sex sense and language, will be used. Remember, this story is rated mature!

I do not own the copyrights or releases of any pictures used throughout the story.

**********************************************
Words used throughout the story that may not be translated:

Uccellino: Little Bird

My Darling: Mia Cara

Son: Figlio

Beautiful: Bella/Bellissimo

Grandfather: Nonno

Grandmother: Nonna

Mother: Madre

Father: Padre

My Love: il mio amore

I love you: Ti Amo

Sweetheart: Tesoro/Dolcezza

**********************************************
For any new reader know this is book 3 of The Romano Family Series. Please be advised you must read the first book to understand the story. Look below for the order in which the go in. Thank you for your support and love DreamerGirlKes.

 Thank you for your support and love DreamerGirlKes

**********************************************

"River...."

"Donna, I-I can't take your Dad's life—"

"WHATAMINUTE!" Jake yelled just as Regenia picked up an ax. It had him struggling against his restraints while she nicely held it to his neck. "I KILLED SOMEONE! I KILLED SOMEONE, OKAY!"

"Now, was that so hard?" Regenia cocked a brow, watching her dad shake before her. It was sad she needed to threaten his life to make him talk. Still, this was only the beginning. They had a ways to go, and Genia was sure there was more to the story. "Who did you kill? And don't you dare say it was no one important. If a mafia offered you protection, it was something. So, who the fuck did you kill Jake?"

For some reason, his eyes found Giovanni's standing on the side of Regenia. He wasn't there to help him, and neither was River. The best thing he could do at this moment was tell the truth and the whole truth if he wanted to walk out of this room alive. "I didn't know the man was a part of some big-ass influential group. Like I told your husband, I ran into trouble and had to defend myself. I don't know... Kodama must have wanted the man dead too, and after he found out what I had done... like any other gang, he reached out."