22]"CELEBRATION & CONFESSION"

Beginne am Anfang

Oh it's 12 already ...it's my birthday today

Shit ...I completely forgot ....as I was about to go closer to the bed to see whats written between the love symbol at the centre of the bed as I cant clearly see it from here....

Amara stopped me..."don't look at it ...yet ..."...her voice held some nervousness....why the hell is she nervous now?? ...

She took me towards the couch ....and stood there silently for few seconds breathing heavily ...that made me frown ...I saw the cake to see ...happy birthday love  written on it ...

I thought of something and said by holding her arms  "Jaan...don't need to be nervous ....any flavour is ok with me "

She then suddenly jerked her head looking at me  incrediously "what do u mean ?what flavours are u talking about ???"

"The cake flavour ofcourse....u are nervous becuz u dont know if I would like it ?"I stated the obvious ....

I am a company founder afterall ...how did she think I'm that dumb to not understand this simple thing ...silly girll.!!!..

She looked at me petrified and suddenly began laughing uncontrollably ...

As I looked at her completely oblivious of what happened so funny that made her laugh ...she stated between her laughs "u ...u thought "(laughs again )

She finally got a hold of herself ...hugged me and stated "god ...what do I do with u ?"looking at me

I frowned and withdrew from the hug "what do u mean ? Wasn't I right ?"she then went "U were ..."

I just gave her a duh expression....ofc ...I knew it...does she find me sexy now seeing my intelligence ....like she did earlier ...does she want to kiss me again .....

My perverted thoughts are broken when she cleared  her throat ..."where were u lost ?...let me finish my sentence ....u were right only for a half ...yes ..I was nervous ....but no...not at all because of the cake's flavour "

I frowned and asked "what is it about then ?Is something bothering u ?"

She took a deep breath ...and went on her knees ....making my eyes go wide ....she wont....I mean ...we just kissed ...that too only once ...she won't directly jump into giving me a head now will she....

"W-whaat..."my question was left in the midway as she took a box from the couch beside us ...the box which I noticed just now ...

And opened it ....it had two  beautiful rings  inside...both seems like couple rings ...but they are diamond rings ..so...might have been costly ?

might have been costly ?