18

song: to build a home - the cinematic orchestra❀ ·˚ ༘ ∘

❀ ·˚ ༘ ∘

I STRETCHED MY limbs out on the satin sheets, my limbs sprawled out everywhere as I sighed in content. I frowned though when I opened my eyes and say Gray missing.

I got up nonetheless and pushed away all sadness and did my daily morning routine, my mind only on the one thing. The whole entire last night. Gosh, it was just so.. gosh.

I had a little baby smile planted onto my face as I walked down the hallways, looking for Gray. Or Esme, or anyone really. I needed someone to socialize with.

"Hello?" I creaked open a slightly open doorway and popped my head in, this was a room I hadn't noticed before. It was a room filled with instruments, pianos, the big violin one, and guitars, both electric and normal.

And there Gray was. Sitting on a stool step with an electric guitar in hand, the guitar chip moving up and down on the guitar strings. The sound emitted off the walls and it was like heaven. He was playing a song I was unable to place but it was like a blessing, a gift. It felt I was going towards the light.

"I didn't know you played?" I came closer and closer, opening the door, then pulling up a chair to sit right next to him too. "I don't." He shrugged and placed it down, rolling his sleeves up to his elbows.

"You do. Play something?" I asked him but it came out as more of a demand. He contemplated but finally he gave in, picking it back up and the guitar strings shaking with every pick.

It was like heaven. I watched his veins and hands flexed as he played, his eyes so focused on getting the right cords. Why was this the actual hottest thing ever?

"My eyes are up here, amor." I looked up from watching his hands play magic and immediately cleared my face, void of any emotion. He had a large smirk plastered on his face, showing he knew what was going on through my head.

I bit my lip lightly in slight embarrassment, his eyes following my movement. "You're so pretty. You know that?" He tilted his head, a spark in his eyes. "You only tell me like a billion times a day." I stared down at my lap as my heart raced through the roof, my cheeks probably a hot pink.

"Because it's true." He tilted my head up wifh his finger from under my chin. Gosh, I loved when he did that. "Come here, I wanna show you something." He placed the guitar down beside his seat and stood up, taking my hand with him.

"Oh-" I cut myself off as something was placed over my eyes, I'm guessing a blindfold. "Hey!" I shouted and turned around to what I thought was Gray. "Trust me, amor." He whispered into my ear and I did. He gathered all my hair from the front and placed it in the back, fixing it for me.

Oh gosh, I can't. I might actually explode.

I did and trusted him to lead me to wherever. And it slightly scared me because I wasn't scared in the slightest. My heart was only racing from his presence behind me, not from fear. My hands were by my side, not outwards and trying to feel around if I were to bump into anything. And all because I trusted him. Like actual trust. A thought whooshed past my brain, making everything seem unreal. I've finally let my guard down and let someone in.