15

song: apocalypse - cigarettes after sexෆ ⊹˚˖⁺

ෆ ⊹˚˖⁺

I WAS ACTUALLY screwed.

I was at a dead end. It was either find a whole nother way around, or go the only other available way, which happened to be Athena. And in every scenario I thought of, it all happened to end with Athena being the one I chose.

It felt like I could never not be around her. I could always feel her presence somewhere in this house, I could always see her, smell her, hear her, taste her, all of her five senses were in this house and I just couldn't get enough.

She's made me feel like nothing before.

She makes me ignite like fire, blow up inside like a firework. Sparks sent off inside me whenever we touch. She sees past the ruthless part of me, tearing down the wall that I took so long to build up in just a matter of months.

She didn't judge me for who I was. Instead she felt sorry for me. I would get onto my knees for her. If she were to ask anything, I'd comply without hesitation.

I'm not sure she realizes the type of chokehold she has on me.

She's so different from every other girl. She doesn't judge, she helps. She cares. She's innocent. And she's absolutely fucking goregous.

And I guess that I've tested the theory. Polar opposites really do attract.

Today, I allowed Athena to see Esmerelda. Currently, they're in her room doing whatever. I couldn't give myself anything to work on because I was so focused on Athena, nothing would've gotten done anyways.

Last night, I felt so vulnerable. I actually trusted her, and for once in my life, I let her in. I let her in the walls I built up around me and told her everything. It felt like the world was just lifted off my shoulders.

I was so at ease now for some reason and I didn't know why.

Everything that I might've said before cancels out now. I have this growing attraction towards her, still can't fathom why, but I know it's there and it's definitely not gonna fuckin' go away.

She's piecing me together, one by one. With no fear in sight. She's not afraid of me, she actually wants to know who I am. And I want to know her too. She's my peace, my light that I craved and needed. And though I didn't know it, she was never leaving my sight.

I stood at her doorway, arms crossed, with her back towards me. I stayed there, just admiring her. I had to leave early in the morning before she awoke. I needed to fix a few things up but by the time I got finished, she was gone.