12

song: one of your girls - the weeknd, jennie, lily rose depp❀ ·˚ ༘ ∘

❀ ·˚ ༘ ∘

THE CLOSET IN the room I was temporarily staying in was filled with clothes, every single gap and hanger. My shelves and every space in my room, filled to the brim with books. I felt a little guilty having Gray spend all his money on me but he insisted. Then he proceeded to show me his bank account and there were too many numbers for me to quite remember. But there was a lot of zeroes.

I was fairly worried about accepting his invitation to this event but I couldn't say no to him. And, if he was required to bring a date, better to be me than anyone else.

I couldn't get the taste of his lips out of my mouth. I wanted more and I wish he was here right now. Approximately two hours until this event was to start. Gray was waiting outside, readying himself for the big reveal of the dress he got me.

As I looked in the mirror, it didn't look very flattering on me like I had imagined it would. My body looks weird in it and it just doesn't.. match me. I exited out of his bathroom anyways and immediately Gray's eyes flickered up.

His mouth slightly parted, his eyes drifting from the heels I had on, all the way up to my face. "Jesus fucking christ, amor." He breathlessly said, standing up from the edge of his bed and walking over towards me.

He was in an all black suit with a tie that matched my dress color. We were matching. I love matching so much that it made my heart warm.

The suit fit him perfectly, showcasing off his muscular body. It looked to be tailored perfectly just for him. His hands were low on my hips, his grip strong as if he was scared I'd might leave.

Not yet I wouldn't.

"You looked absolutely delicious, pretty girl." He placed sloppy kisses on my neck before they quickly took a turn. I tilted my neck slyly to the side to give him better access, his mouth working wonders on my neck. I loved this new addition of nickname he was calling me. It made me feel so good about myself. Then I wondered since when did I ever care about Gray's validation?

"I could say the same for you, Grayson." I giggled. He let go of my neck, staring into my eyes. He then retreated to the other side of his bed and grabbed a bouquet of flowers. They were dark red, the packaging was black and glittery. There was a letter sitting just atop in it, the corner nudged into the roses. Mini white flowers scattered the edges of the bouquet.

"Did you buy this for me?" I asked, staring up at him. There's absolutely no way. "No." He responded in a seemingly nervous way. "Thank you, Gray." I giggled and pecked him on the cheek. "Whatever." He mumbled.

"Go put this in your room and don't even think about opening that letter." He demanded and I nodded eagerly, quickly running off to put it in my room. I wanted so badly to open it but I respected his wishes.