03

song: cinnamon girl - lana del rey ❀ ·˚ ༘ ∘

❀ ·˚ ༘ ∘

ALL YESTERDAY HAD just been a crazed blurred mess. It almost seemed surreal but when I pinched myself, pain shot up through my forearm, signaling to me that this is all most definitely real.

That I was kidnapped, recently found out my parents had been working with drugs and now I'm meant to work with drugs too? Or, hm. Maybe I'm mixing some stuff up. To be honest, I wasn't paying that much attention when Mr. Kidnapper was explaining.

I still haven't seen his face nor do I know his name. Yet we had dinner together and we made a pinky promise. A pinky promise! Those things are sacred yet I know nothing about this strange man who offered to protect me.

Atleast now I know I won't die here. Yet I can't say the same for Esme and it scares me. Mr. Kidnapper had stated I could have a visitation with her exactly three days from now and I'm really hoping he'll follow through.

Currently, I had a hot bath going, filled to the brim with bubbles. I rested my head on the back of the tub, my waves behind me, flowing down my back. I let the heat overtake my entire being and put me into a state of peace.

It took me a while to process everything that had actually happened. I needed a good three hours to actually come to my senses and for everything to click into place. Yes, I may be a little slow, but it'll be fine.

My phone had been unfortunately confiscated and it worries me to this day how he found it.

Even if I had managed to get ahold of the police, what would happen then? Can police even take down mafia leaders like that? I don't think so. Maybe I should ask. Because then again, how would I know.

I stepped out of the bath, water dripping down my naked body and onto the tiled marble floors below me. I dried off with a towel, wrapping it around my body and plugging the blow dryer in.

I've never used one of these until last night, and when I tell you, my hairs never been more softer. I'm not sure if this is some rich guy stuff that makes it work like this, but whatever it is, I'm buying one of my own when I get the heck out of here.

For now, if Mr. Kidnapper is able to provide me protection and is basically keeping Esmerelda safe for the time being, I can't leave. Not until everything passes over, then I can finally get out of here and move away to Hawaii. Or maybe Greece. I'm not sure yet, I'd have to discuss with Esme.

I turned my head to the side to get the other parts of my hair and I saw a black figure just at the corner of my eye. I looked and immediately jumped back, dropping the blow dryer onto the counter. "What the—. What is wrong with you?" I questioned him seriously after turning off the dryer.

"Me?" He questioned me back, completely dodging mine. He was leaning against the doorframe in an all black suit, crossed arms and his stupid ski mask still on. And I can't even say he didn't look so attractive right now because he did.