As school is ending and we’re heading towards the cheerleading practice after school I saw Daniel moving outside the building.

“Daniel?” I walk towards him as he turns.

“Yeah?” he asks with a smile. A smile. Daniel surely isn’t like a bad boy. He’s a good boy who knows what to do and when to do it.

“Are you free this Sunday?” I ask him out of the blue. I hadn’t even planned on asking him this. It just came out of my mouth. He nods his head lightly after a few seconds.

“Okay so James is having a party, are you coming?”

“Urm, I, urm… I don’t know!” he says thinking.

“Why? It will be fun!”

“I don’t know what to wear!” he lies and I know it. He knows how bad it sounded and he looks down embarrassed. I chuckle to his amusement before speaking.

“Why don’t I pick up and outfit with you tomorrow and day after you could show up at the party.”

“I have work to do” another lie from him.

“It’s Sunday!” I say with a straight face.

“I’m sorry I don’t know about the party..” he trails off.

“But I know. And I also know that you need to meet me at five today at the mall so that we can choose what you’re going to wear!” I don’t wait for him to answer and turn to leave.

I go towards the gym where everyone is stretching and practicing. As the coach comes in with a paper in his hand.

“Attention!” he says to the boys and girls who were still texting on their phones. He nods at them before continuing “The schedule for this seasons game is out!” and the cheers go on. “Yeah, yeah. So be ready to kick the asses or else I would kick you’alls!” he turns to leave as everyone walks towards the notice board. The final game is planned for a day right after Kourtney’s wedding! This does not seem okay since half of us groan at it. That reminds me that I need a date for her wedding. I still have a long time but I still need to get a date.

“Wow” Stella rolls her eyes moving a random girl away from our towards the locker room. It really wasn’t easy for. She was inchage of so many things she’s be stressed out about it.

I go to Noah’s house as I have been going for the past week and I don’t mind staying there at times. I feel comfortable. I have nothing much to do the whole day and I’m just waiting for it to be five.

As soon as the clock says four thirty I hop from my bed and head downstairs.

“Going out?” Ms Anderson asks as I see her in the kitchen sipping her coffee.

“Yeah” I smile and turn to leave only to encounter Noah on the gate. He’s in his football jersey,still wet with his bag in one hand and a sipper in the other.

“Where are you going?” he sings it to me as he follows me outside.

“Out”

“Vague answer. Tell me where?”

“I told Daniel I’d choose clothes for him for the party on Sunday!” Noah just chuckles before he goes back to the house.

I decide to walk to the mall since it is only a few steps away from my house. Right when I’m about to reach I notice Daniel standing right at the gate looking around with his hands shoved in his pocket.

“You came!” I say with a bright smile. He gives me a shy smile before opening the gate for me.

We start looking around for clothes. I pick out for than 20 things for him to try. He takes all of them together into the trial room and wears them one by one. It’s a fashion show for me. Looking at Daniel come out in clothes as he whines a little over them and complains how it’s not his style.