Chapter 10

WELL THIS HAS SOME KIND OF FUN! I GUESS...

________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 10-

“Shut up!” I said for the fifteenth time. Noah has been bothering me with the fact that I’m going to gain weight with the cookies. “I’ll call your mother if you don’t keep your hands of the cookies!” I glare at him and moves away from the couch. I start smiling followed by a witchy laugh.

“The little bad boy is scared of mommy!”

“The little bad girl is scared of staying alone in the house!” he mocks back. My expression changes for a nanosecond before I stick my tongue out to him.

I sleep in the guest room as usual. The shirts here feel warmer than my own sheets. After Ms Anderson handed me the cookies I knew where this would go. She’d ask me if I’m okay and then she’s expect me to cry and break down. Well nothing like that happened. She gave me the cookies asked me questions but I didn’t answer them. I did answer a few and gave her smiles. I was almost asleep thinking about what happened today but I just closed my eyes and slept. With clouded judgements.

A bright light coming from the window woke me up. I stretched my arms out and threw the blanket aside. Fixing my hair before going I down I picked up my phone and looked at the time and messages.

Stella- ‘The trial for the clothes day, see you there!’ I kept the phone in my pocket and went downstairs. Ms Anderson was sitting on the couch reading a book and Noah was nowhere to be seen.

“Good morning!” I said as I started to move out.

“Good morning sweetie! Breakfast?”

“I think I should get going… I have to meet for the dress trials today for Stella’s sister’ wedding!” she nodded and after a few minutes of talking to her, I started walking towards my house.

“Ms Claire, are you alright?”

“Yes Maria. I’ll go get ready!”

I went to my room and picked out a pair of jeans and a tank top. It was a dress trial anyway. But I still added accessories to make it look not so plain.

I sat in my car and started moving towards the place where I was supposed to meet Stella and Brianna.

“HEY!” Brianna came and sat in the car as we headed to the place for the trial.

After a while we reached there and found Stella focused on a list and she looked worried.

“Frown Lines!” I said walking inside. Stella made a straight face all of a sudden.

“Claire! Brianna you’re here!” she said keeping the paper down.

“Go see the bridesmaids dresses and try them!” she started making us walk inside where there were other girls sitting. What caught my eye, the girl in the wedding dress.

“Kourtney the dress, it’s so beautiful!” Brianna said walking up to her. Kourtney came down from the podium stage she was standing on and smiled at us taking a turn. The dress was no doubt gorgeous.

“I’m have two of them! One for the ceremony and one for the party!” She exclaimed. Koutney was Stella’s sister but she was no doubt a very good friend. She was getting married to her boyfriend since school days. They used to be the cutest couple in town. No doubt they’ll be the cutest marrid couple. Kourtney had long blonde hair with light green eyes. She was the head cheerleader and then went to an ivy league. Her fiancé Eric. Eric was the school heartthrob. Not a playboy but yes his appearance was surely like one. Brown long messy hair with a swimmers body. Wonder how many hearts were broken when the wedding cards went out.

The Bad Girl Meets The Good BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara