Chapter 2

THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS BORING,I KNOW!

THE ACTION STRATS NOW..... 

________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2-

Surprised would be an understatement. I was shocked. The sigh before me was an eye candy. And I was curious to explore it. My project/lab/class partner, Daniel was not there. It was someone which had crystal blue eyes. His eyes were so clear I could see my face reflected in them. He was staring at me? Well of course I’m Claire the head cheerleader. He had light brown and his hair was made in a perfect quiff. He looked like nothing less than a quarterback to me. By his appearence. He must be hiding six pack abs under his shirt. But who was he? A new admission? And what was he doing sitting on the seat nex to me? I walked closer to my desk. He instantly removed his gaze from me and opened the book placed on the desk to read it. Everyone in the room was looking at me a I just flipped my hair and I could hear ‘AH’S’ coming from a few of the boys from the football team. So cliche

By the time I reached my desk the teacher had arrived. I took my seat next to the guy who I didn’t know was.

“Welcome back class!” I head Mr Bobble head say. Everyone called him that because he kept bobbling head. “So after the long vacations It’s time to get back to studies. I gave no homework so for this week the assignment I’m going to give is…” he started searching the book for it.

“How about you guys do something related to human nature this time? Compare people and their thinking? Of course in pairs. Do a research make it fun!” he smiled and sat on his seat.

“Claire, who’s sitting right next to you-“ he cut off when the guy next to me got up and scratched the back of his head.

The teacher looked at him up and down and then finally opened his mouth to speak.

“Mr. Daniel you surely had an amazing summer” he smiled at him.

THIS CANNOT BE TRUE. THAT IS HIM? I could feel my head spinning. I miight just faint.

Is he the same guy who wore nerdy nerd glasses, had no fashion sense, had braces, his hair was always in a side parting, and the one who wore white socks under black pants and was super fat? NO WAY!

The whole class started to whisper which surely would have made him a little uncomfortable. But he deserves it all. I mean I thought he was…

I got interrupted from my thoughts as I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned and found Brianna sitting behind me.

“Someone just got lucky with a hot partner, im still stuck with him!” she teased as she chewed on her gum pointing at her lab partner. She must have noticed the way I looked at him when I first came in class. But anyone would. He was just so hot. 

“Shut up!” I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

“Don’t lie. You’re-“

“I wasn’t checking him out!”

“I never said you were!” she winked at me and moved a little at the back proud of what she just said.

I turned to look at Daniel who was too focused on his books.

“Hey” I finally spoke. He looked up from his book, gave me a confused look and then smiled.

“Hi”

I had nothing else to say. I don’t usually go and talk to people like that. Especially not the ones who turned from geeks to Greek gods.

“Thought of anything about the project?” I asked him and he looked at me in surprise. Okay, I know I never ask about the projects since it was his job to do them, but I just want to talk