52

each night, y/n and joão slept together in y/n's bedroom enjoying each other's company. the two of them held each other while telling each other embarrassing childhood stories. laughs could be heard throughout the house because of their stupid jokes and stories. they both felt so different around each other and it was a feeling they never wanted to end.

the mornings they woke up with each other were even better. despite their morning breath, it was nice for y/n to see joão first thing in the morning. whenever y/n was the first to wake up, she'd get out of bed and make breakfast.

on the other hand, whenever joão was the first to wake up he would hold y/n closer and simply admire her. he couldn't take his eyes off her. joão has been waiting for the moment where he'd be able to hold y/n without any trouble and now he can. he's taking full advantage and no one can stop him.

"baby," y/n reached for joão who was supposed to be laying next to her. instead her hands landed on the pillow and the empty space. "joão?"

"yeah?" he was sitting at the edge of the bed.

y/n rubbed their eyes open and fixed their eyes on him. his sculpted back faced her completely capturing her eyes. after not getting a reply, joão turned his head to her and caught her staring.

"take a picture, it'll last longer."

"you don't have to tell me twice." y/n replied causing joão to laugh. she continued, "it's not my fault. how can i not stare? i'm allowed to."

"you're right, baby" he crawled toward her and leaned in for a kiss.

y/n dodged his lips and blocked him with her hand. "no, joão. morning breath."

"i brushed my teeth. does my breath smell?" he sat down and tried smelling his own breath.

"i haven't brushed my teeth." y/n shook her head, "i cannot kiss you until i've brushed my teeth."

"forgot about that." joão pinched his nose and backed away.

y/n lightly smacked his arm, "oh, stop it."

joão let out a small laugh before asking, "are we going anywhere today?"

"nope! not unless you want to," y/n replied with a shrug. "we have a party to go to tonight though."

"what?"

"aron's party... did you forget?"

"ohh!" he nodded.

"do you want to go? if you don't want to, we could stay home or do something else." y/n held his hand. "you choose."

"yes, i'll go to the party. i want to go," joão rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. "what are we going to wear?"

"i was just about to ask you about that!"

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃, joão félixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें