16

he chuckled, "i missed you, babe"

"pablo, we talked about this-"

"pablo? what happened to my nickname?" he placed his hand on her thigh. "you look good"

"fuck off" she pushed his hand away. y/n got up from her seat but was grabbed by the arm.

"come on, i miss you. i know you miss me too" gavi said, his grip tightened on her arm. "i need you"

"pablo, i'm serious! get the fuck off me!" y/n tried pulling away. this was her worst nightmare: being trapped with her ex. the amount of alcohol she drank was already making the situation worse.

gavi sat up and pulled her closer, "you know you want me. what happened to all that begging you did when i first broke up with you?"

he stood in front of her, holding her arms tight not allowing her to move. y/n wondered how no one was noticing the situation. they stood face to face, staring at each other.

y/n spat in his face, "i hate you"

gavi rolled his eyes, "you've changed."

"what was i supposed to do? keep crying over you?" y/n said knowing damn well she does cry over him. in fact, he's the reason y/n has become so reckless now.

"and i'm sorry about everything," gavi looked into her eyes. "we can fix everything. all i need is for you to trust me."

y/n stood in silence.

"please?" he squeezed her arm.

"no, please get off of me" y/n tried to pull his arm away but he didn't move.

"y/n-"

"get off of me" y/n didn't know if it was the alcohol or not but she felt tears form in her eyes. she looked around wondering where joão and diego were.

"y/n, we can fix what happened between us! i'm so sorry about everything-"

"pablo i'm serious, let go of me!"

"just listen to me" he raised his voice. "i didn't mean to do all the horrible things i did. please forgive me"

"you think forcing me is going to make me forgive you?" she yelled at him, the tears were finally spilling out of her eyes. "i'm not going to keep telling you to let go of me"

before gavi could respond, joão pushed through the crowd and stared at them both. out of shock, gavi let go of y/n and stared at joão.

"i've been looking for you, y/n" joão said, still staring at gavi.

y/n wiped her tears and looked at joão, "let's go"

they both walked away from the bar and went to the exit where diego waited. joão was silent after seeing gavi at the bar but he managed to ask y/n:

"was he bothering you?"

"it's a long story"

"you were crying"

"so?"

by the time y/n spoke, they were approaching diego who stood at the exit. diego scanned both of their faces and felt awkward. how was he supposed to deal with two upset people? they walked out through the back to avoid any cameras and fans.

"what happened?" diego whispered to y/n. joão walked ahead both of them on the sidewalk.

"i saw him," y/n stared at her feet, still processing everything that had just happened. "he wouldn't leave me alone. i don't know how nobody else noticed"

feeling guilty and bad for her, diego put his arm around y/n as they walked. he wished he knew what was happening at the moment to help her. if he could, he'd punch her ex at the moment.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

joão

joao
you okay?

y/n
yea
i did NOT mean for u to see me
in that state

joao
it's fine
you know gavi??

y/n
unfortunately
do u live under a rock

joao
WHAT

y/n
when gavi and i got together
it was all over the news

joao
ohhh
oops

y/n
i'm sure u obvi know him

joao
not friends with him tho
i chose to stay away from people
who act like snakes

y/n
WOW
WHAT WTF

joao
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

y/n
wait but
ur gf 😬

joao
anyways

y/n
😦
why are u so sassy rn

joao
i am not being sassy
can i ask you a question

y/n
sure

joao
what happened between u and gavi
sorry if it's personal

y/n
it's a lot
too much to text it

joao
oh alr
we can talk abt it during breakfast tmrw

y/n
what.

joao
be up by 8

y/n
how has ur gf not come here
and shot me dead yet 😭😭😭

joao
FORGET ABT HER
we're hanging out as friends 🤷‍♂️

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Unknown

Unknown
i suggest you stay away from that fuck face
he is a liar and an asshole
stay away from joão
i'm warning you
is he your new boyfriend?? i'm sure his gf wouldn't like hearing about you two hanging out
Read 2:43 A.M.

AUTHOR SPEAKS,
hi guys so in case u didn't know i LOVE joao and i am so in love with him😍😍i need him
wait! he's actually at my house rn 😂😅 silly me!