18

magui❤️

magui❤️
did you see what y/n posted?

joão
yes

magui❤️
why is she posting you?
first of all, why are you with her?

joão
i can't be with my friends?

magui❤️
i never said that.

joão
seems like you are

magui❤️
joão what is going on??
you flew to nyc without telling me
and i find out it's to see a girl?

joão
idk why you're acting like you care
she's a friend

magui❤️
you like her don't you??
since you saw her at the party you've been
talking to her

joão
i don't
idk why you're so worried

magui❤️
i just don't want to lose you
i love you so much
i care about you so i get worried sometimes

joão
it's okay
Read 11:34 A.M.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

y/n and joão had just finished eating breakfast together when the group chat began texting. y/n tried to ignore the messages at first but it didn't last long. as she read the messages, a frown formed on her lips; most of the complaints came from the person she least expected.

"what's wrong?" joão noticed the frown on her face.

y/n's eyebrows furrowed at the messages, "nothing. it's just a group chat i'm in."

"you sure?"

"yeah." y/n's voice turned stern as she texted them back. "it's nothing."

"doesn't seem like it. let me see."

y/n passed him the phone and watched as he read the messages. the waitress came by and handed them their bill followed by a small thank you from y/n.

"why would they say that?" joão swiped down y/n's phone reading the group chat messages. joão furrowed his brows at the things y/n's friends were saying.

y/n shrugged, "maybe they're right. i have been getting into a few problems online."

"what do you mean?" joão turned off the phone and placed it on the table between them.

"i do a bunch of bad things to forget my ex. seeing him at the club made me want to throw up," y/n explained to joão. joão leaned closer to y/n and put his full attention on her. "he met my family, all my friends, even went to work with me! i believed his lies and forgave him for the worst things. i stood by him for so long and i can't just forget about everything."

"i don't know about the things he did to hurt you but it seems like a lot. how long were you with him?"

y/n sighed, "almost three years. i don't know why i put up with it."