06

💖y/n x joão💖

lizeth🌙
YOU WILL NOT GUESS WHO
IS HERE

diego😋
JOÃO

lizeth🌙
nvm it was easy for u to guess

diego😋
HOWS Y/N

lizeth🌙
she wants to die

diego😋
HE PROBABLY DOESNT EVEN
THINK THAT MUCH ABOUT HER

lizeth🌙
i knowww
but once he does meet her👀👀

diego😋
stop he has a girlfriend
y/n isn't a homewrecker
NEVER WAS.

lizeth🌙
IM JOKING
OMFG
HIS GIRLFRIEND IS HERE TOO

diego😋
WHATT

lizeth🌙
y/n is on the verge of tears
she won't stop drinking what aron gave her

diego😋
keep an eye on her pls

lizeth🌙
obviously
😒😒
i didn't plan on drinking tonight

diego😋
okay
y/n will do something stupid asf
if u don't pay attention to her

lizeth🌙
I HAVE TO GO
THEYRE APPROACHING US
OMG
THEYRE BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL
HOW IS HE MORE HANDSOME
IN PERSON

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

"i didn't expect to see you here! you look gorgeous" the girl holding joão's arm smiled at y/n.

"you're too nice. you're beautiful." y/n returned a smile and avoided any eye contact with the man next to her.

aron ran up to them and put an arm around joão, "i'm sure you've both heard of joão and magarida. you can just call her magui."

magui nodded, "i know y/n has definitely heard of us. you seem to be very familiar with joão already"

y/n glanced at joão who stared back at her. he looked so upset. "yeah, i watch a lot of soccer with my friends and family"

"mhm" magui watched her with careful eyes. "anyways, i'm going to the bathroom. i'll text you later babe. i'll meet up with you later y/n!"

magui didn't even look at joão before leaving. all he could do was nod and watch her leave. joão knew she wasn't going to the bathroom because this happens at every party. he walked away and sat down at a bar chair near the pool.

"that was weird." y/n turned to lizeth.

lizeth nudged her, "you should go talk to him."

"what? i'm supposed to go talk to magui not her boyfriend." y/n put down the empty bottle aron gave her.

"we all know what she's doing right now at a party with more than a hundred people. who cares?"

"i don't know what she's doing..."

"she cheats on him y/n! we don't have to worry about being nice to her because she doesn't give a fuck about that man." lizeth explained. "i'm so stupid. i thought she cared about that poor guy"

"are you sure?" y/n asked. "i'm so confused"

"she probably texted you to scare you. she's not going to do shit. i promise you" lizeth told her. "let's go talk to him."

y/n nodded and sat next to joão realizing that lizeth hadn't followed her. joão stared at his hands completely bored out of his mind.

y/n cleared her throat to grab his attention. she kept clearing her throat until he looked at her.

joão almost laughed, "i'm listening."

"oh, sorry," y/n looked away in embarrassment. "why'd magui leave you like that? does she always do this?"

joão rested his chin on the palm of his hand, "i don't like to talk about it. she does whatever she wants"

"i wouldn't do that to you" y/n repeated, her head pounding.

"oh, really?" joão raised both brows.

"yeah, you're too hot to be treated that way." y/n answered.

joão sighed, "thanks"

y/n's eyes widened and put a hand on his shoulder, "i'm sure you have a great personality too! it's a plus. good looks and good personality."

he glanced at her and hid a smile, "thank you"

"i'm sorry i said that. i don't know why i drink if i do stuff like this." y/n rolled her eyes. "when i'm sober i'm not like this. don't worry."

"it's fine. when i get drunk, i do and say stupid things. it's horrible because i remember everything" joão admitted.

"i wish i remembered everything i did. the tweet i sent out- i didn't even know about it until my friend told me!" y/n took her phone out of her bag and read her notifications.

"what's that groupchat name?"

"oh my god" y/n wanted to run away this instant. she let out a nervous laugh, "i don't know. it's just a joke between my friends and i. we don't talk shit about you, i promise."

joão stared at the phone, "you sure?"

"oh my god. we would never talk shit about you." y/n's mouth hung agape. "never. we would talk shit about your girlfriend though."

"okay"

"why are you two still together?"

"i don't really talk to anyone about this."

"oh, i'm so sorry. i don't wanna be in your business."

"we're still together because when we're alone magui loves me but she also needs the money. i don't like to think about it." joão whispered loud enough for y/n to hear.

y/n frowned, "i'm so sorry to hear that. you deserve a lot better."

"it's okay" joão bit the inside of his cheek.

"i dated someone like her. he was super sweet and nice." y/n looked down at her hands after placing the phone down on the table. "only when we were alone though because around people he was so mean. he acted like i was invisible."

"really?" joão asked in surprise. he didn't believe somebody like y/n would experience such thing.

y/n said with a hint of sadness, "it makes me sad because i really liked him. i went to all his soccer games and i missed interviews or shoots for him."

AUTHOR SPEAKS,
i hate when people make y/n so annoying or insufferable. i'm trying to make y/n a nice and likable character here.
YES SHE MIGHT GET DRUNK A LOT BUT SHES A CELEBRITY IN THEIR 20s WHOS TRYING TO FORGET ABOUT HER EX