44

joão🤍

y/n
hello??
hey i'm sorry if i did something wrong
can we talk abt it?
Delivered

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

the barcelona soccer team was currently warming up for their next game in the champions league. their opposing team was a portuguese club named porto. joão and the rest of the club weren't very nervous about their opponents. they felt unstoppable after their last win.

pedri stood next to joão. "when are you going to invite y/n to one of your games?"

"i don't know. she has a busy schedule," joão shrugged.

"i forgot she's super famous. are you ever going to announce it publicly?" pedri passed a ball to joão.

joão passed back, "announce what?"

"you know, the fact that you two are dating. shouldn't everyone know?" pedri repeated the same movement and passed the ball to joão.

joão almost laughed, "you're funny. we're not dating."

"what?" pedri stopped the ball after joão passed it back to him. his jaw dropped, "you're not together?"

"nope," somewhere in joão's heart it hurt to admit he wasn't dating the girl of his dreams. so much had happened between them but they still weren't together. joão wasn't even sure y/n would feel the same way he felt about her.

"maybe it's for the best." gavi joined in the conversation. his white teeth shined as he grinned at the two boys in front of him.

joão groaned, "can you leave me alone? just for this game? you can try to piss me off any other day."

gavi pretended to put some thought into his suggestion, "yeah, no."

"why are you so obsessed with her?" joão muttered, loud enough for gavi to hear.

"i'm not." he hissed, narrowing his eyes at joão. quickly, his expression changed into a happier one. "you remember the girl i took to the restaurant?"

"definitely." pedri sarcastically said. "which one?"

"luna! the one i recently brought. right?"

"yeah, what about her?"

"so, after a few conversations, we decided to go out together again. for our first date, we're going to another restaurant— a better one."

"the first time you hung out with her was at the restaurant?" balde listened in on their conversation. "i'm sorry, i couldn't help but listen."

gavi nodded. then in confusion, he stared at the laughing boys in front of him. pedri put an arm around gavi and walked away with him, leaving everyone else behind.

"you're finally over her?" pedri asked him.

gavi chuckled, "i didn't give a shit about her. i just don't like the guy."

"the guy?" pedri mocked him. "you mean, joão?"

"yeah, him. he thinks he's better than everyone else and-"