08

💖y/n x joão💖

lizeth🌙
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

diego😋
HELLO?

y/n
OH MY FUCKING GOD

lizeth🌙
GO HOME AND GET THE GUN

diego😋
WTF
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO
ANYONE
hello
hello
anyone

lizeth🌙
we're going to kill
joãos gf

y/n
SHES RUINING MY LIFE

lizeth🌙
NONONO
SHES NOT RUINING ANYTHING
WTF IS HER PROBLEM

diego😋
WHAT?
how
can someone
explain
hello
????
????

y/n
THIS BITCH THINKS IM AN ALCOHOLIC
AND A DRUG ABUSER

lizeth🌙
LIKE WHAT???

diego😋
WHAT

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

"what the fuck?" y/n interrupted magui. she spoke as loud as her and defended herself, "i am not an alcoholic or a drug addict. i drink when i go to parties. everybody does!"

magui gasped, "i-i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to offend you. i only wanted to support you."

a few people started whispering and staring at the two girls. lizeth gulped, looking around, thinking of a way to defend her best friend.

"come on, magui." joão gently pulled on her arm. "let's go home. i'm tired. i don't want to-"

"get off of me!" magui dramatically pushed him away. lizeth ran to y/n and pulled her away.

"hey! hey! what are you doing?" aron pushed past everybody to meet magui. he spoke in a serious tone, "what are you doing? we're all trying to have fun."

"i wasn't doing anything!"

"magui, that's enough. let's go now before you start anything" joão tried leaving but magui wasn't done yet.

"leave me alone" she spat. "you-"

aron interrupted her, "you and your boyfriend need to leave. now."

magui's mouth hung open and stared as if aron had grown two heads. joão silently thanked aron with only a nod of his head. magui scoffed and glared at joão.

"joão didn't do anything" y/n looked at aron.

"leave my boyfriend alone." magui spat.

"what?" y/n glanced at her.

"you heard me, bitch" magui said.

lizeth pushed the girl away. "don't speak to her like that. you stay away, cunt"

"don't touch me!" magui hit lizeth with her purse.

y/n huffed and pushed magui into the pool behind her. magui screamed and fell into the water splashing those around her. joão bit his lip trying to hold in his laughter.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

MARGARIDA CORCEIRO SEEN LEAVING PARTY CRYING

You might not know who Margarida Corceiro is but she's a well-known actress in Portugal

You might not know who Margarida Corceiro is but she's a well-known actress in Portugal. She's also known for dating portuguese soccer player João Félix. Magarida was recently forced to deny cheating rumors and rumors of an affair with another soccer player.

Recently, Margarida and João had attended a party but clearly the fun was cut short for them! Margarida was seen sobbing while walking to her car. And the best part is João Félix, her boyfriend, didn't even flinch.

Many fans believe the actress uses him for money and with recent events, this might be true. A few videos have surfaced the internet showing how Margarida is cheating on João.

What do you think about this? Let us know!

-E-News!

AUTHOR SPEAKS,
BTW i don't hate magui she's just done fishy stuff. but no hate to her at all
this story and all of the things that happen are fake😝😝😝😜