12

Liked by joaofelix79, aron

Liked by joaofelix79, aron.piper, and 3,474,111
others

y/n.l/n: 🗽🌃

view all comments

username1: OMG???

username2: come to my house queen

username3: NYC Y/N

username4: in her nyc era

username5: I NEED TO MEET U

username6: AHHH

lizethselene: i miss you already

lizethselene: COME BACK

username7: lizethselene COME TO NY

username8: lizethselene hey 😊

username9: so how's joao

joaofelix79: 😮

username10: joaofelix79 HELLO?

username11: joaofelix79 hey bae 😏😏

username12: joaofelix79 what are u doing here u have a gf to take care of

username13: username12 now let's be real he prob hates her

username14: not y'all acting like u personally know them

username15: I NEED PREMIERE PICS

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

it's the day of the movie premiere and y/n was on her way with her date: diego lainez. both of them were dressed with fancy formal yet sexy. diego wore a nice suit matching with y/n's dress color.

y/n had been staying at a hotel with diego occupying the room next to her. diego and y/n caught up on everything; y/n explained everything about joão in detail.

"i'm so fucking nervous" diego rubbed the palm of his hands down the sides of his pants. "my palms are sweaty and i'm hungry"

"you'll be fine" y/n said while looking at themselves in the mirror. "all you have to do is wave, smile, and look good. it should be easy for you"

diego chuckled, "it's not as easy as you think"

"right right..." y/n said with sarcasm.

they looked at each other for a moment. y/n broke the eye contact and turned to look out the window.

diego bit his lip and stared at his shoes. he began to overthink what y/n meant, why did y/n look at them a certain way, and why she chose him to go with her to this premiere.

somebody knocked on the window causing diego to jump up and curse under his breath, "shit!"

diego opened the car door and stepped out while y/n did the same on the other side of the car.

"y/n l/n, please step this way" someone standing there led the two towards the carpet.

"you okay?" y/n glanced at diego.

he nodded, "of course. how could i not?"

"it'll be quick, don't worry. we'll be interviewed and take pictures." y/n smiled at him.

diego shrugged, "i'm gonna close my eyes for every picture"

"not if i buy you taco bell after this"

"nevermind. i want a crunch wrap."

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Y/N L/N TAKES DIEGO LAINEZ AS DATE TO MOVIE PREMIERE

L/N is starring in an upcoming movie with a mix of genres: Horror and Drama

L/N is starring in an upcoming movie with a mix of genres: Horror and Drama. The movie also involves a mix of actors like Florence Pugh, Alexa Demie, HoYeon Jung, and Chris Pine. Only some of the cast was released because the working team of this movie wanted to keep somethings hidden. The director mentioned lots of people you'd least expect will appear.

How did all these actors/actresses get casted together? We have no idea!

What shocked us the most was Y/N L/N's date to the premiere. Star soccer player, Diego Lainez, was their date to the premiere. Just now recently have the two been making their friendship public. Things are getting suspicious.

Are they dating? What do you think about this?

Let us know!

-E-News!

AUTHOR SPEAKS,
hey... IKIKIK my publishes weren't constant 😒
sorryy i just get very busy and i'm on a lil vacation visiting family so, i'm writing a bunch rn