46

💖y/n x joão💖

today 10:34 a.m.

y/n
ik it's a wednesday buttttt can we do smth today

today 12:55 p.m.

y/n
HELLOOO
guys🙏
if u don't wanna hang out just say no
don't leave me on read or smth

today 4:00 p.m.

y/n
ok this isn't funny
all of you literally texted me last night.

today 9:15 p.m.

y/n
OK FUCK U

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

nate jacobs

y/n
hey jacob, do u wanna get dinner with me??

nate jacobs
Can we go another day?
i'm super busy rn💔

y/n
ya sure
lmk

nate jacobs
I willl 👍

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

y/n had spent about three or four days without talking to her friends but not because she didn't want to but because they didn't. y/n tried calling lizeth, diego, and aron to see if they wanted to come over but no one responded. they were doing the same thing joão had done to her.

being alone and feeling lonely wasn't amusing to y/n. to cure some of the negative feelings she felt y/n decided to get her nails done, her hair done, and went shopping for clothes. y/n would rather spend her money than cry alone in bed.

it was saturday morning, october 14, usually one of her busiest days since lizeth would usually make plans with y/n. yet no one texted or called y/n.

y/n opened her eyes to a bright sun shining on her face through the window. she rubbed her eyes open and got out of bed, making her way to the bathroom.

y/n brushed her teeth, showered, brushed her hair, and did anything else she needed to do before starting the day. y/n only changed into pijama pants and a comfortable t-shirt since she didn't plan on leaving the house today.

"i definitely need to get a dog if i'm going to be spending my days like this," y/n told herself.

she walked over to the fridge and checked its contents for breakfast. there wasn't anything in the fridge for her to eat so, she checked the cabinets. y/n somewhat smiled at the sight of her favorite cereal standing before her eyes. y/n grabbed a bowl from another cabinet, placed it on the counter, and poured cereal into it.

y/n turned to the fridge, grabbed the milk carton, and poured it into the cereal.

instantly, y/n's phone began to ring from her room. y/n groaned and ran to her phone trying to prevent the cereal from becoming soggy. y/n picked up the phone but the caller already hung up.

"what the hell?"

y/n rolled her eyes, already annoyed, "whatever."

she made her way back to the kitchen, prepared to finally eat cereal, but the bowl was gone. y/n paused and looked around.

"where did it go?" y/n furrowed her brows in confusion. she remembers placing it on the counter. y/n might've left it on the small table in the living room. y/n walked to the table and still did not find her cereal bowl.

y/n glanced around and wondered where the bowl must've gone. y/n groaned again before she went to the kitchen and began to grab another serving of cereal.

y/n made sure to keep this bowl of cereal in her hands at all times. she cautiously held the bowl of cereal as she walked into her cozy living room.

"hey," joão smiled at her from the couch. in his hands, he held the missing bowl of cereal.

y/n's eyes widened and her mouth dropped along with her bowl of cereal. the bowl didn't crack but the milk spilled all over the floor.

"oh my god," joão immediately put the bowl down on the table and ran towards the mess on the floor. before he could clean up the spill, y/n wrapped her arms around him.

"you bitch," was all y/n said to him causing joão to laugh. joão copied her and wrapped his arms around her body.

"wait, no! is this why you ignored me for two weeks?" y/n pushed him away.

joão began to laugh and nod, "i'm so sorry. you don't understand how difficult it was. i felt horrible."

"you're an asshole!" y/n joked, rolling her eyes. "how did you get here?"

"well..." joão pointed at the front door where lizeth and aron stood.

y/n gasped, "is that why..."

"yeah, it is." joão held in his laughter.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

y/n.l/n'S INSTAGRAM STORY

AUTHOR'S NOTE,yasss finally!!! they reunited!!!is this what y'all wanted??? 🥰🥰🥰 (pls say yes)

AUTHOR'S NOTE,
yasss finally!!! they reunited!!!
is this what y'all wanted??? 🥰🥰🥰 (pls say yes)

ANYWAYS PLS CHECK OUT MY TOP ANNOUNCEMENT!! and let me know ur opinion on it plssssssss and thank u!!