41

ACTRESS Y/N L/N AND SOCCER PLAYER JOÃO FÉLIX DATING

Many people know the name Y/N L/N from well-known TV shows and movies and others know the name João Félix from the national men's soccer team of Portugal

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Many people know the name Y/N L/N from well-known TV shows and movies and others know the name João Félix from the national men's soccer team of Portugal. The two have been associated with L/N's famous drunk tweets about him. She mentioned how attractive he was and their friendship bloomed. Many fans speculated João Félix broke up with his ex-girlfriend because of her.

Fans have caught the two hanging out together and have videos of them at a club. There was the vomiting incident where L/N threw up all over Félix. Plus, now fans are going crazy because L/N's ex-boyfriend Pablo Gavira is on the same soccer team as João Félix.

Recently, Y/N L/N posted a picture of herself wearing a pink dress and many people loved it! Including João Félix. Although, they haven't confirmed the dating rumors he commented calling her beautiful and saying he misses her.

What do you think? Let us know!

-E-News!

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

"give him the fucking phone back! gavi, this is so unnecessary!" pedri shouted at him.

gavi and joão were fighting each other like little kids over the phone. gavi couldn't stop laughing like a maniac and joão was holding back punches. everyone else around them was either shouting or trying to give joão his phone back.

lewandowski, on the other hand, took another shot and walked out of the restaurant.

balde called out, "everyone sit down!"

"is everything alright?" a waitress walked by with a worried expression. everyone quickly and quietly sat back down in their seats. "we don't want to have to kick you out. please be respectful, you are not the only ones in here."

"of course," joão nodded. "you're right."

all of them watched the waitress walk away before staring at each other. luna grabbed onto gavi and smacked his arm, "give him the phone back! why are you holding it?"

gavi opened his mouth and hesitated, "he's texting y/n. i told you to leave her alone."

"who do you think you are?" joão scoffed and snatched his phone away from gavi's hand.

"jesus christ," cancelo face palmed. "i-i cannot be here anymore. i'll see you all tomorrow."

everyone else ignored him as he left the restaurant and focused on joão and gavi.