..•...

•

...•..

•

....•.

•

.....•

Liked by @Its.samajeee, @Lena.davisss, @finitttayy, and 780,990 others
@Amb.byrd: FOREVER MY GIRL!!!!! I LOVE MAJEEEEEE😝❤️❤️❤️@its.samajeee

View all comments

@Its.Samajeee: I LOVE YOU TOO BYRDDDDD ALWAYS AND FOREVER 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!
↪️@whoisbrooklyn: Bruhhhhh...I need to be with you two right now I feel so left out🥲💔
↪️@Amb.byrd: If we have a season three you need to come so we have our little group but we Love you too Brooklyn Always🤞😘❤️
↪️@its.samajeee: No frl we love you Brookieeee😘❤️❤️❤️❤️

@positiveidaa: Look at My Two beautiful ladies😝💕
❤️@Amb.byrd & @its.samajeee

@_therealnia: Can the two bad bitches in the house STAND UPPPPP!!!!!😛😛😛🤍
↪️@Its.samajeee: I'm not finna play with you Nia 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Ilovebyrdddd: I just love this friendship so much literally.
↪️@Amb.byrd: Me too forever my bitchhhhh
↪️@its.samajeee: Yeahhhh!!!!!😝👏👏👏

Samaje looked up as Debo came walking into the room now that Angel was gone "I bought you some pizza cause I know you haven't eaten yet I warmed it up and everything" He said to the girl walking over to their shared bed handing her the plate with two slices of pizza on it.

She gave him a small half smile picking at it "Thank you but I don't eat bacon on my pizza" She told him "I know I just got it on there cause I eat bacon on mines and I know you barely like pizza anyways so I was gonna hope you say I can have it but for now just know I tried to pick some of it off".

Samaje just shook her head at the boy before taking a bite actually liking it "So ummm...I wanna say sorry for being distant with you and not talking to you I was just mad about why you were talking to KJ and you know that's one of TJ's best homies and then hugging him which caught me off guard even more" The girl just shook her head as she wiped off her fingertips.

"Me and KJ were just now talking again since that breakup and he was just apologizing for what happened and he wanted to know why I stopped talking to him cause even before me and TJ got together he was like a brother to me cause me and KJ had that tight ass bond but then it stopped but I don't want KJ or TJ trust" She reassured him making the boy smile at her.

She took another bite of the pizza as he sat down on the bed beside her "Okay so are we good?" He asked her she nodded setting the pizza down on the plate and holding her hand out to dab him up he smacked his lips pushing her hand away from him.

"I don't want no damn dab up give me a kiss," He told her she just shook her head before pecking his lips twice pulling away to finish up her food "Can you go get my apple juice out of the refrigerator but I hid it all the way in the back?" He gave her a nod before getting up.

"Thank youuuuuu," she told him as he left out the room, and in came Nia who was giving her a look "You know you owe me and Chris fifty dollars" Samaje rolled her eyes before taking another bite of her pizza "I could've sworn you were like "I will never mess with Debo" now look at you over here all boo'd up with him but the good thing is he actually does like you a lot and he cares," Nia told her.

Samaje just smiled to herself "Well that's good that he does cause I actually like him too so hopefully this goes well and he doesn't make me regret it" Nia understood as she started to get ready for bed "So you and Nyema how is this gonna work?" Samaje groaned throwing her head back "I hate that bitch so much I swear she's just do weird and messy and then tried to say I was all of that like bitch be for real".

Nia laughed before climbing into her and Chris's bed "All of us literally looked at her like she was crazy when she said that cause I mean you don't really be doing anything at all your just mad cool and people fuck with your vibe heavy so I think low key Nyema is jealous of you" Samaje nodded pointing over at her "That part she needs to stop being insecure and start loving herself more cause right now I don't know what shorty ass on" Nia burst out laughing trying to stop herself.

"I shouldn't be laughing at that now samaje why?! Just why" Samaje just shrugged laughing herself "She really does I'm telling you or she gonna get fucked up once again cause I was trying to be nice this whole season to control my anger but I feel like people wanna try me so that shit is out the window" Nia nodded understanding as she wiped the tears that slipped out her eyes when she was laughing.

"Don't let stuff get to you so quick sometimes try to walk away from the situation but if whoever keeps picking whooping that ass" Samaje laughed before thanking her " You don't gotta thank me that's what friends are for".

Authors note:
Okayyyyy so this was really short but I just love Samaje's and Angel's friendship all the way but they would've been a good ass trio if brooklyn was really on season two Istg but anywaysss imma see y'all next chapter.

Word count:
1200