So that's your boyfriend. He looks like me.

Start from the beginning

'Our friends, the missing ones, they're all here, the Fates sent all of us here to tell our past selves about our journeys and what all of us go through. They sent us into the past.'

The man let go of Annabeth, and she took a couple steps back.

'Hey, you good?'

He didn't answer. All of a sudden, I got a sense of fear, and looking at the man, he literally gave off and aura of raw power, vast and powerful, and it looked like this dude was angry. His body was all tensed up, the muscles in his arm stiff, his back straight. I was actually quite scared. Everyone else around me could feel it too

'Hey, I know it's bad, but let's just...' Annabeth2 leaned into the guys ear and whispered something to him. He visibly un-tensed himself, his muscles relaxing and he turned around, so we could see his face.

Oh my gods.

He looked- he looked like me. But that couldn't be me.

This dude was strong, and muscular, and powerful, and I'm- well, just me.

Wait- this dude is Annabeth's boyfriend. I'm her best friend, so wonder when I get to see myself.

The guys saw all the futures and hugged them, reaching Leo2 and freezing.

Annabeth2 looked at him, confused, then looked at where he was looking.

'Oh my gods. Leo.'

'McShizzle's back! Did ya miss me-'

SLAP.

Ouch. That musta hurt.

PUNCH.

Oof, that looked painful.

Annabeth and Perry hugged Leo, and once they had finished, Perry looked next to Leo, and saw Calypso.

And- he looked mad.

Like, really mad.

Annabeth2 obviously noticed this, and when she looked at Calypso, she looked scared, and held the guy's hand.

Wait- no. It was the other was round.

She was scared of him, and holding his hand to stop him.

'You cursed her. Down there, you cursed her. She was blind, and thought that I had abandoned her in the darkest most evil place in the world. She thought I had left her. It was you.'

Perry looked ready to kill.

Calypso2 looked horrified, and tears started falling down her face.

'I-I didn't mean to- I thought that it wouldn't happen- I didn't know that- oh gods- I'm so sorry-'

'Sorry doesn't cut it.' he growled. Annabeth2 whispered something in his ear, and flashed a look at Calypso, a look of forgiveness, and also telling her to go.

She took the hint and backed off, Leo2 going along with her.

Finally, the guy looked calm. Damn, he had the whole camp on edge.

He turned to face us properly, and Annabeth gasped.

GaSpGasPgaSppPpPppPpp. GASP GASP GASP GASSSSPPPPPPP. GaspGaspGasp. GaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSPSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

~Extract of The Gasp Concerto in A major written by Composer and Musician Percy Jackson.

I looked at her confused. She was looking at me, then Perry so fast I thought that she was gonna get whiplash- not that I care, of course.

Annabeth P.O.V:

When my future boyfriend turned around, I got a good look at him, and gasped.

It was Percy.

He had the same sea green eyes, the same messy hair, the same perfect smile- no- the same smile. Just a smile.

But it was him nonetheless.

All of it made sense now: them laughing at Percy's appearance, the 'more than friends', and that stupid thing Percabeth. I was already wondering why the Aphrodite cabin hadn't shouted it yet, when I realised that it was because not everyone knew.

Namely, the black haired idiot next to me.

I looked at future us in shock, and then Lerxy2 looked at me, and I guess he isn't so stupid anymore, because he figured out why I was shocked.

'So, you finally found out. I know that you liked me since you were 12-'

'Shush!' I said, wanting to shut the idiot up.

He chuckled.

'Leave her alone.' Me2 said, and I nodded too.

Percy2 started walking around, chatting to the futures, and their mini selves, and we were all good, until he looked up, and froze, his face and posture completely changing, and snarled one word.

'Luke.'