Caleo

A/N:
Hey guys! Just wanted to say thank you for 42 reads! So, if I get to 50, I'll do a double update!
Anyway, shall we dive back into the story?...

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously:

The camp stayed like that for a while, chatting and meeting the time travellers, until Clarisse2 came back, looking calm as can be for Clarisse, with Chris2 beside her, smiling. She walked past each table, no doubt going back to the Ares table when she suddenly stopped, and her whole demeanour changed, Chris2 looking worriedly at her.

Her gaze was directed to the Aphrodite cabin, which was weird, since they are the opposite of Clarisse.

The whole camp fell silent, realising what was happening. A tear rolled down Clarisse2's cheek, and another, and another.
Silena, who had been chatting animatedly with her sisters, looked up at Clarisse2 with a smile, and stood up, and walked up to her. Clarisse2 whispered something to her, and she nodded, both of them walking off to the woods, to talk.

Everyone was shocked at what had happened, but couldn't dwell on it, because suddenly, another light came from the pavilion, and a new pair of people arrived.

Percy P.O.V:

Suddenly, two kids, a girl and a boy, were standing in the middle of the pavilion, but something was different.

The kids were our age.

Everyone looked so confused, and I had trouble processing what was in front of me. These 12 year olds were the world's greatest heroes?

The boy looked like he was Latino, with his curly brown hair and small elvish face, and was quite scrawny. His clothes were all roughed up, a once white t-shirt now stained with mud, and scorch marks (?) , and a pair of ratty jeans, also burned.

However, the kid had a big grin on his face, and had the same mischievous feel of the Hermes kids, the somethings-gonna-happen-and-it-was-caused-by-me-and-now-I'm-gonna-run-away look.

The girl was the complete opposite of him, having caramel golden hair, currently in a plait, and almond shaped eyes. She wore a white chiton, and sandals. She had a calm face, but right now looked utterly confused at the change of scenery, since she was looking around cluelessly.

'Where am I? Why am I here?' The girl looked around for answers, but got none. 'No-one rescued me, so...'
What did she mean? Rescue?

Chiron suddenly came forward and addressed the girl.
'My dear Calypso-' Chiron was interrupted by multiple loud gasps, like a choir, from the Athena table. A choir...

Gasp gAsP gasp GASPGASP GASP gaaaaasssspppp
Gasp . . Gasp.. GASPPPPPPP.   GASP GASP GASP
GaaaaAaassSSssSPpPpppppPpPpPpPppPppPppppP
G.                         A.                         S.                          P.  
Gagaaaaaa- ok wait, I'll carry on my award winning symphony later

The Athena table clearly knew who Calypso was, but the rest of us had no clue.

'- it seems that you are part of the greatest heroes of our age.'

'Oooh am I as well? Well, how can I not be, I'm Leo mcshizzle Valdez!'

'And which age would this be?' She asked, completely ignoring Leo.

Dead silence.

' The 21st century, 2002 ( just made a date up, sorry if it's not accurate) ' an Athena kid piped up.

'Ah, thank you.'

Is she joking.

How does she not know what year we're in.

Unless.

She's not a demigod

        But.

A god

Or goddess.

PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTY AS IF. BAHAHHAHAHAHA-

'Umm, excuse me lady, but do you even live here? How do you not know what year we're in!' The Latino kid was staring at the girl in disbelief, ands said what we all thought.

Calypso stared at him. And stared at him. And stared at him.

The kid, poor guy, looked terrified as the girl's stare turned into a glare. ( oh look! I rhymed! Beat that, Apollo! Just joking pleasedontkillme)

Just as she was going to open her mouth, a symbol appeared above the boy's head.

It was a hammer, the symbol forrrrrrrr..... (*eavesdrops on the Athena kids*) Hephaestus.

Chiron, who had been silent for the past. few minutes, called out.

'All hail ....'

'Leo. Leo mcshizzle bad boy valdez' the kid stated, with a grin and a wink.
'Leo Valdez,' Chiron looked at Leo with weariness, 'son of Hephaestus, Blacksmith of the Gods, God of Fire and Forges.'

'Oh so that's why I can do this!' He said, and proceeded to light himself on fire. Without a match. Just like that.

Everyone was shocked. I mean, who wouldn't be, a kid just lit himself on fire. Except, of course, the duplicates from the futuuureeee.

He then cut the flame off, checked to see if he still had intact clothes on ( he did thankfully, but it was burnt to a crisp), and just looked at everyone.

'I usually get some applause, and shouts of ' I LoVe you lEo!' ( WE DO!!!)

Suddenly, the Stolls stood up, and clapped, all four of them, whilst Katie2, Miranda2 and Clarisse2 just stared at him, like of course he did that, as if was normal to see that everyday. Was it, for them?

Calypso just wrinkled her nose in disgust and took a step away from Leo.

'But there-' Beckendorf started

'-hasn't been a fire user in centuries!' Another child of Hephaestus finished.

'Wow. I guess I'm just special then. Leo said, no sorry, stated. (Yes Leo, you areeeed <3)

'But who is calypso?' A Aphrodite girl asked.

'I am a Goddess,( le gasp) , stuck on my island, Ogygia, since the first Titan war.'

Oh. Ok that works.

'You're a goddess? Damn.'

Calypso glared coldly at him. ' Watch it, Valdez.'

Soon, it was time for bed, turns out it was about to be 10pm!

Wow.  Time flies quickly.

Leo went to his new cabin, and the rest of us to ours.

Calypso stayed in the big house, and we all lay in our beds, reflecting on the day's events.

Hey! Hope you liked it. Well you would, obviously, because LEO MCSHIZZLE BAD BOY VALDEZ is in the chapter!!! See you soon, hopefully for a double update!

uNICOrn OUt!