WHO AM I SHIPPED WITH?!

Hey!

There is no way that we got to 1k. OMG TYSM for reading! This honestly made my day, and so
I hope that you all have a great day today!!! uNICOrn wishes you a great life.

Hope you liked the New Year Special! It didn't really affect the timeline bc, well tbh, the timeline's gone a bit funky in the book anyway! So yh. Thank you all so much for reading! And also to @GryffindorDemigodElf for my second follower! Keep reading and enjoy the book!

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

This might be too much information for a day, but sure. Well, Piper, as you know, you are a demigod, a Child of Aphrodite. Demigods sometimes are called upon to help the Gods, with Godly affairs. Now, Godly affairs, as they sound, are quite serious, and sometimes affect the world. When the Gods can't help us in these situations, the demigods must act themselves. They get sent on a quest, to retrieve some magical item, or to stop something bad from happening. Are you with me, so far?'

I nodded.

'In the future, a group of demigods go on a quest to save the world, we presume. These demigods are the some of the Greatest Heroes of All Time, and have been sent to camp to tell us of their tales, and to warn us about something. It so happens, that you are one of these demigods.'

What.

Piper P.O.V:

What. Before I could think about what Chiron said, a shout rang through camp.

'FUTURE ARRIVAL!'

What is a future? Is that the official term for the older doppelgängers walking around camp?

Either way, I ran to the Pavilion to see the new Future.

There was a massive crowd around the futures, and when they saw me, they all parted. Weird.

I walked straight through the new path made by the campers, and then I saw two people. A boy, and her.

Myself.

Older.

Here.

I look at her, stunned. She looks exactly like me, except for a few things. Her hair is still choppy, like mine, but she's braided parts of her hair and finished them with something at the end. Feathers?

She stands next to the boy, who has a striking resemblance to Jason, and they both have their weapons out. Hers, a dagger, and his, a gold sword. They look around, confused, and slowly sheath  their weapons.

'Hey! Beauty Queen and Sparky! I was waiting for you guys!' Leo2 strolled up to them, a mad grin on his face.

Me2 looked at him, unimpressed.

'Leo, where are we.'

'Camp Half-Blood of course!'

'But who are these people? Wait- are those the Stolls?'
Me2 was pointing at the trouble making brothers, who had an identical grin on their faces.
'Why are they so... small... oh no. We've traveled to the past, haven't we.'