Oh look, it's some new people, ca- WAIT WHAT??!!

Hi!
So, this is a shout out to @EmilyTheBunnyQueen, who not only was the first to comment, but the first to vote! Thank you soo much, and this chapter is dedicated to you!

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

Just as she was going to open her mouth, a symbol appeared above the boy's head.

It was a hammer, the symbol forrrrrrrr..... (*eavesdrops on the Athena kids*) Hephaestus.

Chiron, who had been silent for the past. few minutes, called out.

'All hail ....'

'Leo. Leo mcshizzle bad boy valdez' the kid stated, with a grin and a wink.
'Leo Valdez,' Chiron looked at Leo with weariness, 'son of Hephaestus, Blacksmith of the Gods, God of Fire and Forges.'

'Oh so that's why I can do this!' He said, and proceeded to light himself on fire. Without a match. Just like that.

Everyone was shocked. I mean, who wouldn't be, a kid just lit himself on fire. Except, of course, the duplicates from the futuuureeee.

He then cut the flame off, checked to see if he still had intact clothes on ( he did thankfully, but it was burnt to a crisp), and just looked at everyone.

'I usually get some applause, and shouts of ' I LoVe you lEo!' ( WE DO!!!)

Suddenly, the Stolls stood up, and clapped, all four of them, whilst Katie2, Miranda2 and Clarisse2 just stared at him, like of course he did that, as if was normal to see that everyday. Was it, for them?

Calypso just wrinkled her nose in disgust and took a step away from Leo.

'But there-' Beckendorf said.

'-hasn't been a fire user in centuries!' Another child of Hephaestus finished.

'Wow. I guess I'm just special then.' Leo said, no sorry, stated. (Yes Leo, you areeeed <3)

'But who is calypso?' A Aphrodite girl asked.

'I am a Goddess,( le gasp) , stuck on my island, Ogygia, since the first Titan war.'

Oh. Ok that works.

'You're a goddess? Damn.'

Calypso glared coldly at him. ' Watch it, Valdez.'

Soon, it was time for bed, turns out it was about to be 10pm!

Wow.  Time flies quickly.

Leo went to his new cabin, and the rest of us to ours.

Calypso stayed in the big house, and we all lay in our beds, reflecting on the day's events.

Percy P.O.V:

The next week was normal, which is to say messy, hectic, crazy dangerous, and just crazy. That's the demigod life. T&Cs apply including painful death, monsters and an overflowing sense of impending fear and doom.